Horrifying video of folks describing what it’s like living with long COVID

Originally published at: Horrifying video of folks describing what it's like living with long COVID | Boing Boing

2 Likes

Thanks for the testimonials, just ordered more N95s. :grimacing: :+1:

4 Likes

Not sure if many people will see this because of the broken link. But real question here - not being rhetorical - I don’t have a strong opinion or ‘answers’ about this.

What do folks think we should do if covid stays in circulation forever like the flu? Will we wear masks in public for the rest of our lives?

I don’t know.

1 Like

Best advice i can give you is yes, for now, and trust that the people who are seriously working their asses off to understand this can get it done. I have heard way too many kids with these same complaints. It’s very real, and it sucks.

9 Likes

I think, should that occur, some of us will. Others will wear them when there are spikes that cross personal danger thresholds. More than that smart businesses may start to rethink some of our structural office design choices to prioritize ventilation in a way that we did prior to the 1970s, even if it leads to marginally higher heating and cooling costs. Every large sustained disease outbreak brings subtle cultural and design changes in the society where it hits.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.