Terrible real estate agent photographs

You know who else had swastika tiling in their shower? Nobody. Not even Hitler had that little taste.

8 Likes

everybody is saying you could just rip out that tile…i’d be scared to rip out that tile, that’s the kind of tile that I’d imagine there to be a body behind. shudders

3 Likes

And a cross lying on its side. Wait, what the hell is on the 4th wall!!?!

This one is my favorite so far:

If you’re the sort of person who doesn’t mind defecating in a
kitchen, then you probably won’t mind doing it next to a large window
either.

and this one is pretty great:

The stage is set, and the judges prepare to take their places for one of the more unusual events at this year’s Winter Olympics.

okay, i’m stopping too many good ones…damn how many houses have toilets in the kitchens? that is gross. sniff sniff, what are you cooking, beef stew?

2 Likes

Along the same lines: Looney Listing

1 Like

Never break the fourth wall.

1 Like

I don’t understand tumblr.

380 notes, of which 360 are “x liked this”, 15 are “x reblogged this”, and 5 are “x added a comment”.

That’s a very low signal to noise ratio.

2 Likes

Shower shitters are common in SE Asia. But at least they have the sense to have a squat toilet in the floor to make it easier to use …

1 Like

The nazi shower is from a Finnish motorcycle club in northern Finland. I know couple of guys who used to be members there (they weren’t as crazy as you would think). If I understood correctly the building is gone now and the whole club might be gone too. Those guys weren’t real skinheads but motorcycle club members love to break normal society rules.

The swastika lying on its side should be representing old Finnish air force insignia but the ends are pointing to wrong direction. I guess they took way too much beer when they were putting up the tiles. That air force swastika is actually non-related to the more known swastika insignia and it was used since 1918.

1 Like

I think tumblr doesn’t really make much sense as a “full service” social network. Seen strictly as a service for feeds of images it has its place. Just find a different place for the discussion - like this one.

1 Like

“Tile Hitler!”

7 Likes

I just want to know if Liberace’s bathroom comes with the appropriate amount of cocaine.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t wanna be tweaked in that bathroom. 2cb, now. That would be hilarious.

1 Like

There are non-mirrored surfaces in there! FAIL.

It’s quite impressive that someone has been able to take a photo of that mirror-hell without appearing in it himself.

9 Likes

Yeah the agent is kind of screwed with that one. The only real alternative is to just not use any photos of the bathroom and then have your clients all yell “What the actual fuck?” when they view the property. Either way you’re going to have a terrible time selling it.

1 Like

I use it as a blogging platform for my sewing projects. It’s not very good, but it’s shiny and was easy to set up. It’s a terrible social network since you can’t leave comments on most things without reblogging the entire post.

He had a lot of practice…

3 Likes

I hate Illinois Nazis

1 Like

??? Where’d that come from?