Nazi arrested for taping razor blades to Salvation Army church handrail

Originally published at: Nazi arrested for taping razor blades to Salvation Army church handrail | Boing Boing

3 Likes

Angry Drake And Josh GIF

29 Likes

Thankfully he’s now in custody.

Now I know this is petty. Nevertheless, I have to:

Truer now than ever…

37 Likes

Driving around yesterday I saw where someone had tacked American flags up on their property in the shape of a swastika. I just can’t with some people.

18 Likes

A swastika. The arresting cops must have been torn.

18 Likes

Nothing screams “person who’s fit the ‘master race’ profile” more than that mugshot does. /s

18 Likes

Taken this post down because it wasn’t that funny.

2 Likes

Great - thanks for that. Now I’ve heard my own ocular condition described in a new way.

This is the tricky thing about trying to use physical insults against people whose ideology you don’t agree with. There’s a good chance of friendly fire injury.

27 Likes

That’s a valid point that I hadn’t considered before.
Apologies for the offence I have caused you.

I’ll not do that again. (fixed)

29 Likes

To quote from Con Air: “I’d say a lot”

5 Likes

For what it’s worth:

It’s not the man’s appearance that is problematic; it’s that he’s genuinely ugly on the inside.

However your countenance may look, in my book you are a far more attractive human being hands down… because you are not a Nazi.

37 Likes

Another one of those fellows the centrists are begging us to understand and listen to.

19 Likes

Hell, his behavior is incredibly weak for a member of the “master race.” Thanks to his “heroic” actions… some old people cut up their hands. Oh yeah, he’s really “advancing the white race” there, he is.

11 Likes

They say a picture is worth a thousand words, but a large red swastika tattoo on his chest only says, “I had a life full of stupid choices.”

25 Likes

What no swastika tattoo on his face? Poser.

8 Likes

Altoona police say Brower has a “large red swastika tattoo” on his chest.

One of the classic signs of Republican ‘economic anxiety’.

17 Likes

Benjamin Burton Brower, I’d like to suggest a fourth B to his name Benjamin Burton Brower, Baboso.
Baboso in Peruvian slang translates to Drooling Idiot. Rolls off the tongue nicely I think.

11 Likes

Alex Borstein Prime Video GIF by The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel

12 Likes

Roald Dahl got that one right:

21 Likes

Or time spent in prison. Affiliation is “optional”, sure sure. Can’t tell from the story if he had previously been incarcerated, so maybe not.

1 Like