NorCal neighbors complain as total jerk cements large swastika in his front yard

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/06/07/norcal-neighbors-complain-as-t.html

5 Likes

comedy option: there’s probably some ca law that says the swastika needs to be wheelchair accessible. uh oh, looks like you need to tear it down or add a ramp that really messes with the “feng shui”

25 Likes

I’m a Baptist. And if I were this guy’s neighbor, I’d feel honor-bound to set up a stereo facing his house and blast “Hava Nagila” as loud as possible.

41 Likes

Well, that sure is an odd way of putting a permanent “Kick Me!” sign on your own back.

37 Likes

Halloween is going to be fun in the hood this year.

23 Likes

That was an interesting way for him to advertise his property as a no-pickup dog walking zone.

45 Likes

He might be Tibetan, he says, so tibetan throat singing might be more soothing for him.

30 Likes

twWXDCz2

52 Likes

Seems he has the Imperial Eagle of Tibet on his helmet:
tibetan%20eagle

56 Likes

Time for the historical society to re-enact D-Day in his yard.

26 Likes

As the Tibetans may say, “Lama, what an asshole”.

31 Likes

Swastika Man: I need protection, I’ve been getting death threats from my neighbors. Look, here’s one that says “DIE STEVE JOHNSON, DIE.”

Police Officer: I don’t know what you’re talking about. All I see is a note that reads “THE STEVE JOHNSON, THE” in German.

50 Likes

He says he plans to park cars on it when it’s done. Time to check the local bylaws. I think that in most places, you can’t just turn your lawn into driveway.

A subtle Nazi would turn the front yard into a Zen garden, and occasionally rake swastika waves in it, but how many subtle Nazis are there?

14 Likes

10 Likes

Police Officer : No one who speaks German can be an evil man.

Dude - if you’re gonna put a giant swastika up, at least own it. No one likes a namby pamby Nazi.

38 Likes

He know exactly what it is but is claiming ignorance to avoid public disapproval and accountability. Then he can yuk it up with his friends.

10 Likes

He’s just asking swastika’s.

10 Likes

His denials would be a lot* more plausible if he weren’t wearing a Nazi-infantry inspired motorcycle helmet.

(*) Okay, well, not actually that much.

24 Likes

I find the peace symbol leaning against the house equally confusing.

8 Likes

should make air corps bombing raids a breeze.

6 Likes