NorCal neighbors complain as total jerk cements large swastika in his front yard

what is a peace symbol?

5 Likes

Just joking.

47 Likes

It’s a rare day I ever see the value of an HOA, but here you go.

24 Likes

Skinheads (non-racist ones) took ME bowling once… True story.

37 Likes

It looks like we missed one. Better send in the 101st to finish the job.

12 Likes

Isn’t that supposed to be the other way around?

edit:

13 Likes

It is, but that’s how it happened… I was sitting on the sidewalk, hanging out, and Chad… and I’ve totally forgotten the other guy’s name… came driving up, with a few local punks in the car, too, asking if I wanted to go bowling, which I said yes… It was fun!

25 Likes

I mean, the ones in the video seem like a fun lot. I’d go.

10 Likes

It was fun! Not all skinheads are racist gits!

And the ones that are racists tend to be real kill joys… kind of like this guy and his swastika…

23 Likes

That’s pretty much the last thing he wants to do, though - he clearly doesn’t want to face any consequences for his speech.

Yep. Like a coward.

I’m flabbergasted how neo-Nazis and others of the alt-right have adopted the “just joking” posture, even while actually engaging in murder sprees. At this point, it would seem like the only people they’re fooling are themselves. e.g. the whole “Let’s convince the public that the ‘ok sign’ is a white supremacist hand symbol!” [actual Nazis, around the world, immediately adopt the symbol for real]

Boy, I didn’t even spot the eagle, but just his whole look screamed “Nazi biker” to me.

25 Likes

The swastika is an ancient, much-beloved symbol of several cultures, both old-world and new. I think it is the rankest sort of cultural imperialism to demand those cultures stop using their symbol because some galactic-scale asshats stole and misused it.

However.

He… uh… he doesn’t look like he’s a member of any of those cultures. At all.

21 Likes

I’d really like to see the real estate listing for that place.

NorCal welcomes you!

This meticulously maintained craftsman ranch sits on 1/3 of an acre at the end of a quiet street. It features 3 flophouse bedroorms, 2 “baths”, and a semi-finished basement with a handy floor drain and walk out access to a back yard full of easy-to-dig topsoil.

There are too many extras to mention here, but included in this unique property are all the appliances (fridge, washer, dryer, two space heaters, and a box fan) as well as a gigantic swastika in the front yard, lovingly sculpted from high quality concrete.

This one won’t last long! Get your offers in now!

11 Likes

But… HE MIGHT BE! He said so! /s

And weirdly, the only time I ever hear that defense is from the mouths of white people.

12 Likes

Furthermore I’m not convinced his obsession with toothbrush-mustachioed men has anything to do with being a Charlie Chaplin fan.

17 Likes

I know, right! Seems suspicious to me, too.

6 Likes

It’s difficult or impossible to know how many subtle Nazis exist, because subtlety.

4 Likes

One solution involves some paint and the cover of darkness:

35 Likes

He is either a Nazi or he is committing cultural appropriation. :smiley:

4 Likes

“So, I hear you’re a racist now, father?”

12 Likes

I can’t believe that the new story nor virtually anyone else hasn’t mentioned that he was wearing a Nazi helmet…

2 Likes