NorCal neighbors complain as total jerk cements large swastika in his front yard

He’s going to eventually regret putting that in his front yard and take it out.

23 Likes

Modeled on Tibetan helmets?

https://www.google.com/search?q=tibetan+helmets&tbm=isch&source=univ&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwixjrPj-9fiAhUCOKwKHYtNDZgQsAR6BAgGEAE&biw=1826&bih=996

1 Like

Another involves bringing in a small cement mixer (not sure of the scale of that swastika) filled with cement the same color as this design while the owner’s on vacation for a few days. If you were asked about this later, “I guess someone thought you missed a few spots in your square design and decided to help you by fixing the problem.”

Worst case scenario what would you be charged with? Trespassing? Littering? Doing construction work without a license or permit?

4 Likes

Also, penises.

7 Likes

…I forgot about this commenting format. This was in reply to the suggestion above to paint the swastika. A determined covert graffiti campaign would likely yield results of some kind.

1 Like

Oh, like this?

10 Likes

7 Likes

El Sobrante has a big Sikh population, but that guy isn’t Sikh.

2 Likes

Accidental this ain’t.
https://www.reddit.com/r/accidentalswastika/

2 Likes

I think less “fun in hoods” is what we’re aiming for here.

3 Likes

I remember how surprised I was to see the swastika (reversed) on Japanese maps. There it indicates a temple.

3 Likes

although there is variations, nazis tended to put the symbol on 45deg, and outside legs pointed clockwise. Buddhists put it 90deg, and outside legs pointed counterclockwise.

This guy - definitely a nazi.

8 Likes

I’ve known punks to glass up nazi variant skinheads and really screw up their general life.

Doing the lord’s work.

6 Likes

The “Tibetan” argument loses all credibility when you put the symbol at a cockeyed angle like that, Nazis put it at a 45 degree angle, Buddhists never.

buddha

Not that a white guy wearing a wehrmacht-inspired motorcycle helmet has any credibility on matters of Buddhism, mind you.

12 Likes

Dunno, in my area you can’t park on lawns. But if you just pave over the lawn, you can magically now park there. :frowning: That’s a pretty bad accidental incentive for people to pave over their lawns, though fortunately, not to many neighbors have done so.

1 Like

Cops are more likely to help him pour the concrete.

5 Likes

You mean the ideology it actually stands for? Yup.

The Naztika.

1 Like

I miss this person…

2 Likes

Oh and as always…

13 Likes