Terrorism in New Zealand

Well thats imaginative.

11 Likes

14 Likes

Our dear leader has spoken.
“The murders made me sad.”
“We’ve an invasion on our southern boarder.”
“White supremacists are tiny numbers (not a problem).”
If put together what he is saying is that it’s the victims fault.

Stay classy buttwipe.

12 Likes

I smell projection.

9 Likes
19 Likes

For years I have been saying that all nations should pass laws that, following any mass shooting of this type, require an immediate retroactive changing of the killer’s name to ‘Pathetic Loser’.

And by retroactive I mean go back to the birth records, school transcripts, yearbooks, driving records. Leave no stone unturned. The cost would be trivial compared to the human cost of these ‘blaze of glory’ assholes.

Require newspapers and journalists to refer to the killer as ‘the pathetic loser who killed people on x date in x location’. NEVER, EVER, give them the attention they so desperately crave.

6 Likes
9 Likes

Fucking hell. What a waste of life.

From Afghanistan to New Zealand. Wow. I bet there was an amazing story behind that move.

5 Likes

As discussed earlier upstream:

Good advice.

12 Likes

Take particular note of the bit that starts at 5:00.

White supremacy has always been an international, global thing.

5 Likes
10 Likes

Hmm. Niantic has a lot of churches on their Ingress / Pokemon Go / Harry Potter maps. I wonder how many mosques they have?

This week would not be a good time to pace around mysteriously trying to get that rare Pokemon.

1 Like

I don’t imagine you object to that edit. It wouldn’t even be much of a thing at all if it weren’t so useful for dividing and conquering, and for justifying “white” expropriation and dominance.

8 Likes

The one just down the street from me is a gym!

ETA now that I can get to the phone and upload a screen cap…

4 Likes

As I’m sure you’ve heard me rant before:

“Whiteness” was invented by the colonial powers of Western Europe as a means of justifying the genocide, expropriation and enslavement of the Global South.

The wealth and power of the European imperialists and their descendant nations is, to this day, fundamentally based upon that crime.

9 Likes

Yes. And it’s a damn shame that Baldwin has yet to receive his due for trying to make us see how much that destructive fiction still prevails.

9 Likes

I live in Montreal, but my heart is home right now, and breaking. Kia kaha @apoxia

6 Likes

Some unpredictable fallout following the terrorist shooting : Reddit has banned a bunch of quasi related subreddits based on stuff posted to them today.

r/watchpeopledie specialized in deadly caught-on-camera footage, similar to that old video series “Faces of Death,” but the site owners decided that they would not tolerate the repeated posting and reposting of the terrorist’s livestream footage of the carnage, so they banned the whole subreddit.

r/Gore has also been banned, presumably for the same reasons as above.

Not as intuitive is their action of banning r/PewdiepieSubmissions. I’m not entirely sure what the connection is, but the subreddit has been a haven for fans of the YouTube edgelord Pewdiepie. Pewdiepie apparently decried the attack on his Twitter feed today, but he and his fans have been accused of being nazi sympathizers in the past.

12 Likes

Good! 

12 Likes

I saw that there were in excess of 500k folks in there (r/watchpeopledie). Damn, that’s a lot of sick twisted Sons o Bitches.

12 Likes