New Tesla lawsuit alleges racism

Originally published at: New Tesla lawsuit alleges racism | Boing Boing

5 Likes

Why don’t they just grow a thicker skin and move on and stop being jerks? /s

“In fairness, if someone is a jerk to you, but sincerely apologizes, it is important to be thick-skinned and accept that apology,” Musk wrote in part of the email. “If you are part of a less represented group, you don’t get a free pass on being a jerk yourself.”

Elon seems to have a shaky grasp of what constitutes illegal workplace behavior vs behavior that will simply make you less popular at parties.

9 Likes

Racism? From my Apartheid emerald mine billionaire? Who could have foreseen this?

15 Likes

I really wish the guinness book of world records would give Elon an award for being ‘the worst’ and then just give it to him again every Friday for breaking his own record.

8 Likes

GIF by Outsiders

9 Likes

Rock I like That

5 Likes

:thinking: Is this the eleventh or twelfth one in the past two years? I’ve lost track…

Confused Thinking GIF

6 Likes

Translation: If you complain when co-workers hurl racist remarks at you, then you are a jerk.

3 Likes

one of the few public figures “on the spectrum” just happens to be a raging asshole. thanks a lot, Elon.

2 Likes

Is this the topic where the fanbois will discuss the brighter side of racist abuse?

4 Likes

Kinda hard to argue for the new more genius form of racism to take us into the future and to Mars.

Strike that - there’s far to many people making those arguments these days.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.