Tesla's autopilot anti-collision software tested by attempting to hit wife

Akin to going hunting with Dick Cheney, this bad-idea-with-a-Tesla begs for catastrophe.

More like, “Shoot me in the chest to see if this book stops a bullet for a youtube video.” level bad idea.

7 Likes

He’s not a COMPLETE idiot. He was the one driving. :confused:

3 Likes

Doesn’t need to be durable if he has extras.

Related to this post and @TheGreatParis 's video --last year a young woman murdered her boyfriend while making a YT video. He held a thick book in front of his chest, and she shot him with a Desert Eagle .50. Needless to say, the book did not save him.

2 Likes

I wonder what the results might have been if she had worn a see-through blouse for this test.

Gotta find those safety loopholes, you know.

From the same album:

4 Likes

Don’t worry, dear. If auto-pilot doesn’t work and I end up running you over, think of the millions I’d – I mean we’d – make suing Tesla!!!

1 Like

Also the life insurance company should have asked more questions when he added to the policy coverage: wife hit by black Tesla being driven by autopilot while I make a YouTube video from the driver’s seat.

2 Likes

Ever seen an insurance agent laugh? I know I haven’t. Might be worth it.

2 Likes

No. I imagine it sounding like a hyena getting smooshed by an elephant or Zuckerberg trying to sound human. :astonished::sob::scream:

1 Like

Jerk.

1 Like

Hey, it’s just a wife. Totally replaceable.

/s

3 Likes

As soon as he said “My wife”, it brought back Borat memories as well.

1 Like

Am I the only one who initially read anti-collusion software?
Get this to the White House, stat!

3 Likes

That reminds me of the time that work installed IR sensors on the urinal flush that wouldn’t detect certain colors of shirts.

1 Like

*That’s what my ex says :wink:

*ETA use to say…

Touche. She trusted the technology and or pending negligent law suit.

2 Likes

Can’t believe no-one has mentioned yet it’s a good thing his wife is white.

5 Likes

Good thing you showed up.

1 Like
1 Like

Lots of times.
Mind you, usually we were properly shitfaced at the time.

2 Likes

I know right, it’s irritating as fuck the length they go though to make it easier for the car and give credit for ‘almost’ breaking in time.
…infuriating really.1