Testicle tattoo lands soldier in prison for 19 months

Will he be re-arrested when he gets out and, inevitably, shows the tattoo to someone else?

Will the state pay for laser removal?

Can we crowdfund it?

Another kind of military tattoo

Sure. White supremacy is a joke. No “real” people died due to it… /s [ETA sarcasm tag]

3 Likes

I am surprised you hold that opinion.

My problem, I have found, is having visible tattoos in a job interview

I am surprised anyone could think that actually is her opinion.

6 Likes

Area 51 Aliens GIF by Sky HISTORY UK

1 Like

Great, now I’m trying to picture a swastika with a tattoo of a scrotum on it. Another Sunday morning shot all to hell.

2 Likes

What good is a secret identifying tattoo if he keeps showing it to people?

1 Like

You know I don’t. You know I know the history…

8 Likes

Me, too! When I clicked to the story I was like,

Which, I mean, even a tattoo of a testicle (and why just one?) would have me wondering, but this is some next level “poor life decisions” stuff.

6 Likes

I do know you know the history. I mean why you should have the opinion that making jokes at the expense of white supremacists should be avoided. Offhand I cannot think of any group more deserving of being the target of, what was admittedly weak, humour.

He could always abbreviate it to “Nim.”

2 Likes

What I am curious about is what was tattooed on the other scrotum?
Would political balance be considered a mitigating circumstance?

Did I miss the part where he has two scrotums*? That would be something completely different.

*(scrota, scrotopodes, whatever)

11 Likes

Quite right you are. I was confused by the article which says that the tattoo was inscribed on his scrotum but is otherwise referred in the article as a testicle tattoo (which sounds awfully painful but at least would be more private). Then of course, being a proper Nazi he may have only had one testicle. After all, Hitler had only got one ball. Himmler had something similar.

2 Likes

He can say he was joking all he likes but a testicle tattoo takes real dedication.

1 Like

Teutonic Troop’s Tipsy Totatlitarian Testy Tat Triggers Tons of Time in Tank.

5 Likes

1 Like

It’s not exactly like he was in an unimpaired mental state when he made the decision to get the tattoo.

after downing two bottles of whiskey and having his brother tattoo a swastika on his scrotum.

But when he said:

He told the court: ‘I just got in with bad company. For us, anything that wasn’t allowed was something we gravitated towards, but we all underestimated enormously how much a mistake this was.’

was he referring to “getting a tattoo on his scrotum”, “getting a tattoo of a swastika”, “being a Nazi or a neo-Nazi”, “posting a photo of your tattooed scrotum”, or all of the above as “a mistake”?

Just found: Austria’s Florida Man.

2 Likes