Testicle tattoo lands soldier in prison for 19 months

Seems poor headline writing. The fact that it was on his testicles is hardly the relevant fact, though certainly an interesting detail.

His willingness to show off his testicles doesn’t seem too strange, northern Europeans have much fewer hangups about nudity than Americans. His willingness to show off a swastika tattoo is deeply shocking.

1 Like

“Nat? I thought you said your name was Fritz?”

“Uh, give me a sec, it actually says Natio…”

“?”

3 Likes

if you’re linking off to daily mail articles can you please mention it near the top of the article so I can ignore it quicker. Thanks.

1 Like

Short-arm inspection, and the reverse “Ben Dover and Spread 'Em” looky-loos are fairly typical with army types. Especially infantry, with all that potential for rashes.

4 Likes

It may just have been a devious plot to have an excuse for getting out his junk in front of his buddies more often.

Austria is not in Northern Europe, but the rest of what you said applies to some level. That said, people are not in the habit of randomly showing off their private parts to their friends.

True.

Anyway, even in areas where nudity isn’t a shocker, completely nude people are not commonplace, and showing off male genitalia is rare. Even at a FKK beach, you would not show off you scrotum. People would perhaps register if you have tattooed balls, but in my opinion, it would have been really unusual for most people to inspect even if they thought it would be a swastika.

You have to be extremely stupid to get that level of attention.

2 Likes

On the bright side, perhaps the stunt will have made it difficult for this asshole to reproduce.

I Hope Someone GIF

5 Likes

Or, "No, Herr Scheißkopf, I expect to remove your tattoo!

7 Likes

…and now I can’t get this out of my head. :joy:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.