Texas authorities admit Uvalde shooter wasn't "barricaded"

I made the one in the post, but it’s an obvious joke and plenty have made it.

Maybe a tee shirt and stickers are in order.

11 Likes
11 Likes

Just the yellow stripe in adhesive vinyl, in several sizes so they can easily overlay the blue ones people have on their cars/trucks.

8 Likes

Oh the police definitely had the arms advantage.

Unfortunately, at the end of their actual arms, their hands were stuffed deep into their pockets.

6 Likes

BRB, I nearly forgot I have access to a basket full of retroreflective tape, I just need to dig out the yellow pieces! What are the dimensions on those fascist stickers again?

10 Likes

LE always lie until they are caught lying. Then they keep on lying.

6 Likes

Did you hear that loser yell at Beto O’Rourke? Those who yell loudest have the most to hide.

5 Likes

God, just when i thought i couldn’t get angrier, they drag me back in…

angry thor ragnarok GIF

11 Likes

Thread.
These police went to active shooter response training just two months ago. The training instructed them:

*The “first priority is to move in and confront the attacker.”

*But how should officers confront the gunman? With a tactical team? The training says that’s probably not feasible, because the urgency is so high.

A SINGLE OFFICER, the training says, may need to confront the suspect on their own.

24 Likes

Well, sure, unless he shoots back. That’s a whole different story, that there is. Then you wait and hope he expends all his ammo on the kids, then take him when he is done. Or maybe he takes himself out. That would be great. Fucking ghouls.

12 Likes

“A first responder unwilling to place the lives of the innocent above their own safety should consider another career field."

They should print this in big, bold letters at the top of every police department application.

17 Likes
24 Likes

Ah… The awful costs of misogyny: The only conversation leadership is less willing to have than gun control.

15 Likes

Why would the authorities investigate threats of kidnapping, rape and murder?

No red flags here. And red flag laws couldn’t possibly prevent gun violence.

This man should have had his guns taken away.

15 Likes

and ideally shouldn’t have had them in the first place

16 Likes

Do I remember correctly, that a history of violence towards women is one of the biggest, possibly the biggest red flag for potential mass murderers?

19 Likes

Jesus Christ, what an absolute load of shit from Greenwald.

8 Likes

School 30 minutes after they were told by local police to wait in order to stop a gunman who killed 19 children and two teachers, federal law enforcement officials told NBC News Friday.

As the agents, protected by a ballistic shield, burst into the classroom, the gunman emerged, firing, from a closet, and was shot dead, officials told The Washington Post.

7 Likes

Along with being white and male, yes.

6 Likes

That, sadly, I thought would go without saying. :frowning:

3 Likes