Texas indicts '3D gun guy' Cody Wilson for child sexual assault, 'Defense Distributed' founder faces 20 years in prison

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/01/03/3d-gun-advocate-child-sex.html

10 Likes

Insert requisite ‘good’ meme here _____.

14 Likes

I anticipate a fun thread on the horizon…

12 Likes

tumblr_oc5p5nBMPq1vp6nvzo1_500

20 Likes

Though expounding in broad generalizations of oppression and taxation, all extreme libertarians and fundamentalist anti-statists seem to end up having a very specific reason why they hate the state. It’s fucking sad how often that reason ends up being the prohibition of sex with minors.

48 Likes

Seems odd to me to give bail to someone that actually fled the country once and has the monetary means to do so still.

18 Likes

xeni:

Ars reports that he is being monitored.

but I dont know if that makes any real difference.

3 Likes

I’m sure the libertarian 2nd Amendment enthusiasts will decide that the child sex charges are a false flag meant to take down a patriot trying to keep American free or something.

23 Likes

Very broad and very general, because they don’t really have an argument beyond, “Don’t tell me what to do, Mom, gaw!” As to their proclivities, I’m not surprised. The current American stripe of Libertarianism seems to me to be fundamentally regressive and anti-social, so it makes sense that its proponents would be into some awful shit. Besides Libertarianism, that is.

16 Likes

Please remember - scumbags are innocent until proven guilty.

17 Likes

So in this story we already have gun rights, free speech, libertarianism, and sex crimes. All we need now is for Jordaddy he who shall not be named to get involved and the internet will grind to a complete halt.

8 Likes

Did he know she was under age?

1 Like

Are you asking for a friend?

In seriousness. I would assume he did, considering the vigor that this guy was tracked down with but i’m at work and i really don’t want to search that on our network.

12 Likes

A pox upon your house, sir; for wishing such ill fortune to come to pass.

27 Likes

fear%20of%20a%20name

sighs

Very well. Edited, to forestall disaster.

8 Likes

are you serious?

whom he reportedly solicited through the website SugarDaddyMeet.com.

seems enough for me as answer…

26 Likes

It never fails to amaze me how some folks only get even creepier, the more they comment.

O_o

21 Likes

It’s a shame that all the 3D scanners and printers in the world can’t fabricate a replacement to patriarchal dominance, or even a decent fleshlight.

12 Likes

It always seems to come back to that, sadly.

11 Likes

The term “sugar daddy” has nothing to do with age. If someone wants to pay for sex, and they’re a consenting adult, that should be fine, right?