Texas man excuses himself mid-date to murder parking lot scam artist

Texas legislature will rectify that any day now.

5 Likes

Common sense? In Texas?

goat ropers need love, too!
(1970s texas bumper sticker)

4 Likes

Just wondering if he’ll use the old Texas “he needed killing” defense. Sounds like a Governor Abbott kind of guy.

1 Like

“The penal code in Texas, and in 49 other states, and in most civilized countries, doesn’t give you any legal basis to shoot and kill someone who ripped you off,”

Glad he explained this to the audience.

4 Likes

I’m intrigued by the “and most civilized countries” part.

I’ll take “In which civilized country is it legal to shoot and kill someone for ripping you off” for $2000, please.

No, I don’t know the answer, I just want to make sure I never go there.

3 Likes

Keep in mind that all the top offices and a majority of the Legislature consists of Christofascists.
Except for Paxton, the AG. He’s just a corrupt crook that uses it as a tool… and Teas is gerrymandered from hell to breakfast.
Currently, the State is in the process of taking over the largest school district; all school districts are about to be forced to display the 10 commandments in every classroom as well as requiring an hour for bible study and prayer… even more election fuckery is being proposed, AND even more power is being taken away from local governments.

The Legislature is still in session, with the promise of extentions. Gotta try and stay ahead of the fuckery curve.

Cowboys Make Better Lovers [another 70s Texas bumper sticker]
Just Ask Any Cow [scrawled underneath]

3 Likes

mi papi always used to say “texas legislature is in session. hide the women and children.”
that was a long time ago, but i feel it may be cromulent today.

8 Likes

but, but…
Isn’t he one of the GGWGs?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.