Texas man shoots two women who got into his car by mistake

Originally published at: Texas man shoots two women who got into his car by mistake | Boing Boing

4 Likes

At first I thought, why was he so scared of two cheerleaders getting in his car that he shoots at them to make them leave his car?

But no, they’d already realized the mistake, and were back in their own car when he fucking walks over and shoots them.

Tell me again about how an “armed society is a polite society” because I’ve yet to see it.

Also, “Deadly Conduct?” How is this not Attempted Murder With A Firearm?

66 Likes

Ammosexuals: " don’t talk about the guns!"

28 Likes

When your only tool is a gun…

22 Likes

hold on now, this has nothing to do with guns. wait, i’m wrong – yes it does.

18 Likes

But if we don’t know the make and calibre, how can we properly analyze what happened in this unfortunate incident?

(Yes, yes /s)

19 Likes

Two cheerleaders get into your car and … you shoot them? That’s… not how this story is supposed to continue.

27 Likes

1979 USA - Dear Penthouse Forum, I never thought it would happen to me but…

2023 USA - BLAM, BLAM, BLAM

35 Likes

Welcome to America, a nation where guns keep us safe by turning every human encounter into a potential bloodbath.

22 Likes

“see! The only way to protect yourself from these crazys with guns is to get one yourself and shoot first” The NRA

13 Likes

Could we not do the jokes about what to do with cheerleaders appearing by surprise in a car? The ladies in this story, who I think are actually high school kids, deserve better.

24 Likes

17 Likes

Angry Jon Bernthal GIF by NETFLIX

12 Likes

I dunno, my cheer studio says they’re praying for my beauty to endure, maybe I’m gonna get a gym that kinda sorta tries to praise my moves and athleticism or something,

Why aren’t people getting the message that if you get the wrong house/car/window/driveway you need to stick it instead of turning around? Demand coffee cake. That makes sense over the car full of friends in upstate NY and the girls having been so offensive (maybe, candy purple Edsel, pine bough wigs, though maybe also ‘whoa some chunk of guy is in her car’ booger looks,) they flagged down that ‘hey, gun job here’ dendrite. The KC thing keeps amazing me; guy got shot twice in the head, had to poll 3 houses before getting proper bad advice and falling over, got put together in hospital in 32 hours good to heal at home.

5 Likes

So, this guy was sitting in the parking lot after midnight, of a grocery store that closes at 11pm, and he’s sitting, alone, in the passenger seat. When a teenage cheerleader jumps in his car and instantly jumps back out, and he feels he needs to go to another car, and try and kill her and all her friends?

I have many questions.

And @beschizza, minor nitpick - only one of the cheerleaders got into his car, but two were shot.

13 Likes

Guns kill. Guns are for idiots and weak little pieces of shit. Guns are for losers. gun culture is shit. I’d rather be friends with some one who sucks cock in suburban bushes for meth money than a gun owner. Gun people they… they should be ashamed and horrified to talk about their sick sick fucking stupid ugly fucked up little problems and their shitty inelegant unaesthetic tools. People get shamed more for the games they play than their irresponsible gun attitudes. If you think a gun is making you safer you really need to understand you are too fucking stupid to own one safely.

And if anyone wants to flag me for that do it. It’s the truth though. If you are part of this culture you are one of the worst things about the USA. If you were getting help for all your problems and insufficiencies you wouldn’t feel like you need a gun all the time. You wouldn’t think to kill people at the first sign of trouble. Something is wrong… And you, gun fuck pieces of shit who enable or embody this, are accountable for it more than anyone else in this country.

31 Likes

VOTE FOR PEDRO (for life in prison)

5 Likes

Bruno Mars Applause GIF by Recording Academy / GRAMMYs

Needed to be said.

14 Likes

Move over, “stolen election”. The biggest lie in America is now officially “good guys with guns.”

7 Likes

Texas penal code. I am definitely surprised!!! Texas!!!

Texas Penal Code Section 9.41 explains that a person is allowed to use force, but not deadly force, to terminate a mere trespass or interference with property.

• “Trespass” occurs when a person enters onto or into property, knowing that entry is forbidden or remains on the property after being told to leave by someone with authority.
  • “Theft” or “Interference with Property” occurs when a person takes another’s property with the intent to deprive them of that property and without the owner’s consent.

Going back to the example above, if you grab your firearm, go outside and fire a shot at the trespasser or someone merely creeping around your yard, you will likely find yourself facing a serious felony . In these circumstances, Texas Law only permits the use of force, not deadly force.

9 Likes