Texas senator wants to label food that contains aborted human fetuses

Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN

18 Likes

The “other other white meat”, indeed.

12 Likes

From the second article:

human and rat DNA have been found in burgers all across America.

So…we should go vegan?

Texas Senator: (flustered) I-I-I-now, let’s not do anything crazy here!

25 Likes

Bob Hall is an 80 year old Christian Constitutional Conservative white male from Texas. He probably spouts this kind of bullshit to stay in good standing with fellow 80 year old Christian Constitutional Conservative white males from Texas. Either that or he saw it somewhere on FB and freaked out.

14 Likes

I think we need some legistation to conspicuously label any food item or medicine into which Texas state Senator Bob Hall has inserted his penis, or if it was the product of research that involved his penis, including but not limited to touching, insertion, stirring, or frottage as part of the development process.

“While some may not be bothered by this, there are many Texans with religious or moral beliefs that would oppose consumption or use of these products.”

14 Likes

Maybe we should just label all made in Texas products as potentially hazardous to one’s health. Because Bob.

6 Likes

" 'strewth, who let old Bob in here again?"

2 Likes

I think that this is an opportunity to deliberately deploy a logical fallacy to answer the good senator;

“If Senator Bob Hall would stop eating babies, there would be no need for this legislation.”

23 Likes

Remember when Gerber couldn’t figure out why their product sales were so low in Africa - until they realized that if customers couldn’t read English labels, they assumed whatever was pictured on the label was the contents of the can/bottle?

3 Likes
15 Likes

It’s always projection with these delusional nut-jobs. The real question is what is this boob feeding on to put him is such a panic? :thinking:

7 Likes

Both Is Good The Road To El Dorado GIF

6 Likes

I’m sure boob feeding also puts him in a moral panic…

Don’t recall Gerber, but Nestle made a bad name for itself in Africa regarding baby formula. According to my mother, Nestle would give away free samples with just enough formula to feed aim infant until women’s breast milk stopped producing, at which point mothers would have to buy formula which was much more expensive than the average person at the time could afford. This may be apocryphal, but if true I could see the same issue for any western baby food brand — more expensive than a large customer base could afford.

6 Likes

Made me think of Jellied Babies
(Not a typo)

5 Likes

It is NOT apocryphal. Google is your friend.

Or these (first link is to the original War on Want pamphlet)
http://archive.babymilkaction.org/pdfs/babykiller.pdf

10 Likes

That’s partly true. What got Nestlé in trouble was they supplied powdered formula, to be reconstituted with the less-than sanitary water available, causing many infant deaths from acute diarrhea and dehydration. Breast feeding was (and is) very much protective against this problem, but who profits from that?

20 Likes

Yep:

This human contains 0% brain cells.

11 Likes

The rats are spitting on his burgers too? /s

10 Likes

This is the modern Republican party.

9 Likes

Bound to happen after DC bought the rights to the sequel to Ratatouille. They are all about gritty reboots.

6 Likes