Texas's "texting judge" resigns, admitting she texted instructions to prosecutors

Not only that, I was disrespectful as hell too. I’m sorry. I only meant to point out reality is often much more corrupt than our ideals - especially in my country.

You’re a good person, Boundegar.

1 Like

It’s a trick!

1 Like

You are so cunning.

Good point. One can only hope she’ll be on a prison pen pals site seeking naughty correspondence.

You could’ve just said “Texas.”

Honestly, you 'mericans should have just let the whole fucking place burn down earlier this year when you had the chance!

Does Texas have elected judges? That would be a problem right there. “Vote for me! I’ll fry all the criminals that come my way!”

I don’t understand why states do this. Some even have partisan elections. It undermines an independent judiciary.

I do hope the federales get involved here. More judges need to go to prison for their offenses. Zero tolerance.

Texting is the element in focus precisely because it is the least evil. The media are allowing the population to ignore this story, as is their job.

1 Like

I’m part of the liberal elite on the west coast, they’re all the same to me.

1 Like

Uhmagahhhh! Think I just had a Diogenes moment there.

Thank you, dear. It was…beautiful.

I’d give you a cigarette, but I quit.

Let’s just snuggle, then.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.