Thai agricultural fertilizer TV ad may be the best fertilizer TV ad ever

I’d buy that for a dollar!

4 Likes

Do. Not. Want.

1 Like

I came to see if someone would make a tired ladyboy joke. Was not disappointed!

6 Likes

I personally prefer to use this to summon the Hoard:

1 Like

Unfortunately?

6 Likes

Traditionally, how do you think we used to ask for good crop yields?

#Which traditional method would you prefer to see on TV?

• copulate in the field (@Medievalist might point out this is a homeopathic like-follows-like scenario, what others call sympathetic magic)*
  • sacrifice someone in the field (@shaddack might point out the beneficial organic chemicals that will be intermixed into the soil)

0 voters

* “successful” copulation will undoubtedly leave trace organics, but probably not enough to have an impact on crop-yields

8 Likes

I prefer flip flops. Except my toe meat gets raw and cracks.

1 Like

The video’s short! Girls dance and the tapioca root gets plump, making the farmer happy. Using Tarpple Transmogrify on the speech at the end and posting 13 good @midnight challenge tweets is left as an exercise.

The farmer fails to convert to short shorts, in a break from ads referencing Jojo.

2 Likes

Feh…
Brawndo… It’s got what plants crave. It’s got electrolytes.

That advert is but a weak imitation.

2 Likes

Then there’s this one, which is… well, just watch the whole thing:

Where’s your homeless guy?

What a brave corporate logo! Any plans for summer?

I am not going to analyze the damn ad for something to find offensive.

I miss when I could just see something, and be in wonder of it, before everything became something to be judged.

I have no clue what this is about, nor the society it was made for. All I know, is this is awesome. Because it is so strange!

1 Like

Good old times, the times before the Age of Outrage, when such thing existed but was largely confined to right-wing talk radio…

Watching that GIF loop around is quite stressful.
The poor guy is in an ever rising state of panic. I don’t know how much longer he can stand it.

1 Like

No. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice… Shame on… Shame… Cain’t be fooled agin…

1 Like

It’s just about a shopkeeper who is annoyed that a homeless guy keeps sleeping outside his shop, so every morning he kicks him, throws water on him and generally treats him like dirt. One day the guy isn’t there, so he checks his security camera footage for the last few days and realises that the homeless guy has been protecting his shop from various ne’erdowells. On the last night, the homeless guy gets attacked by ruffians and finally succumbs to the seemingly endless onslaught on the shop. The shopkeeper feels sad. The moral of the story is that you should buy security cameras.

4 Likes

It’s almost like they actually employed artistic talent and spent effort on the production of their commercial in order to make it more appealing… Is every day there Superbowl Sunday? That’d be amazing! Commercials that offer something in the way of entertainment…

I’m a little light headed… Thinking about a golden age.of fantasy.

Can you imagine hours of 4 minute ad breaks filled with ads for iPhone, detergent, and erectile disfunction meds with Sarah McLachlan soundtracks and pictures of sad dogs behind bars? It sounds awesome!