Thai agricultural fertilizer TV ad may be the best fertilizer TV ad ever

I have a mental block against that kind of awful shit,

? Dude. I simply donā€™t remember any large forums constantly pointing out stuff to be outraged about.

Maybe I wasnā€™t looking hard enough? Iā€™m just tired of dealing with nothing but outrage comments.

Iā€™m deleting my account, this site has nothing left for me. The spirit it once had is gone, replaced with nothing but
PC everything and outrage at every detail. I find nothing wonderful left. If people want to protest everything anyone else does here, fine, do it without me. And for the record- I know itā€™s some sort of recent rallying point for republicans now to make being non pc a thing, but plenty of people who arenā€™t republican and arenā€™t backward are really tired of it. Iā€™m one of them.

People hate me no matter what I try to be for or against. So I give up trying to point out any rational point of view. Goodbye Boing boing. I just donā€™t care anymore.

I get the idea behind the ad, i donā€™t get the guyā€™s reactionā€¦is he happy? sad? angry? can someone please translate those facial expressions?

Awwā€¦didnā€™t even make it a whole year. But thanks for giving it a shot.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.