Thailand termite spray commercial

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/01/15/thailand-termite-spray-commerc.html

8 Likes

That had me LoLing like a loon. Thank you for sharing it.

17 Likes

I’ve misread it as “thermite spray”. That would be interesting :slight_smile:

17 Likes

You were not alone. I came here expecting something far more incendiary. However, I’m not disappointed.

10 Likes

that was so funny i set a reminder to watch it again after lunch

2 Likes

There was an incendiary spray that was once readily available as a charcoal starter. That stuff would have had some interesting possibilities.

4 Likes

Epic. Thai commercials are the best. Make people laugh or make people cry. I want some of that spray and I don’t even have termites.

4 Likes

It was marketed as the “Revolutionary Charcoal Lighter”! Down with Bourgeoisie Charcoal Lighters! Workers, seize the means of combustion! You have nothing to lose but your eyebrows!

8 Likes

This was friggin’ hilarious! Thanks!

3 Likes

It’s amazing that they can say fuck on a TV commercial in Thailand but not make even the tamest allusion to their King without risking a decade or more in prison.

Whereas in the US you can say what you like about your rulers but not even get away with a ‘damn’ on TV without some bunch of fuckwits pretending their kids are now irreparably damaged.

(Second post today where I’ve referenced that. Really must stop now!)

7 Likes

Same sort of tactic with Terro and sugar ants. You put the poison out and resist the temptation to kill the 100 ants huddled around the puddle, because they have to take it back to the colony.

5 Likes

Blues Brothers__Fisher__Kill it with fire

5 Likes

Me too! I admit, I was a bit afraid to look.

5 Likes

Thermite spray - Batman probably has some in his utility belt?

I mean, he has this:
9eInDJQ

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.