The 11'8"+8" bridge renovates a camper trailer

Gotta admire the follow-through. That’s a true sign of character.
What kind of character, I’m not saying, but some kind of character.

3 Likes

That does get old but it never ceases to be funny.

3 Likes

Sure, but

This is a subcategory of:

Granted that the point of the bingo squares is to be very common, this is not so far off from some linear product of:
image image image

Are you suggesting that
?

8 Likes

Warning, schmarning. As long as a green light is showing right next to it, people are gonna go.

1 Like

I actually disagree. Since they raised the bridge, the number of events has dropped greatly. We really don’t know how many events are avoided by drivers of tall vehicles obeying the signs. All we see are the (few) idiots.

7 Likes

Perhaps that’s another choice for a bingo square?

4 Likes

“I meant to do that!”
(ala Pee-wee Herman)

2 Likes

I love seeing the wotzit sliding off the roof right at the end.

4 Likes

Why do you have to change what the sign actually says? It says 12’ 4" yes 11’8"+8" equals 12’4" so I don’t get why you have to change the actual sign? To make it seems like people are more dumb or you are smarter?

It used to be 11 foot 8 until around two years ago. After the bridge was raised to 12’4" the keeper of the YouTube channel (and website) just tacked on the +8 as a little bit of whimsy in an otherwise dull and discouraging world.

Welcome to BoingBoing!

11 Likes

And could you please add the version number and/or revision date while you’re at it?
This will be going on for years to come; I’d be nice to see what changes and what stays the same.

6 Likes

Already on my punchlist!

3 Likes

I just watched it again and don’t quite get why the pickup truck stops in the right lane beside the camper. That seems exceedingly dangerous, what with the traffic behind them.
Maybe they wanted to warn the other driver what was happening, but the other driver clearly already knew something was wrong, given that they’d come to a full stop before deciding to commit to their poor decision.

1 Like

I think they tried to warn the driver of the trailer, and honked their horn to get their attention.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.