The 64GB microSD card netted me a small fortune

Originally published at: The 64GB microSD card netted me a small fortune | Boing Boing

7 Likes

We’ll know what was on that microSD card when the CapybaraCoin is announced. Proof of work to mine CapyCoins will require the manual production of photocopied original zines… :thinking:

15 Likes

Taking our cues from the J. Peterman catalog, are we now?

14 Likes

Ok, I’m starting to get the impression that all of these posts are merely vignettes from a much larger work and you are just teasing them out to whet our appetites before a grand reveal.

13 Likes

5 Likes

Perhaps it’s all just a scenario in suede…

12 Likes

I hope this doesn’t devolve into a chase scene … or do I?

3 Likes

I do.

9 Likes

An ongoing story that apparently only exists to generate Amazon click bait. Boing-Boing, you used to be cool.

3 Likes

Boomers amirite?

5 Likes

Well, does Amazon sell motorcycles?

Say, that brings up an idea. Could one write a story where every noun is a different Amazon product with it’s one amazon affiliate link? Looks tougher to do than I thought because Amazon searches don’t seem to have alpha sort as a feature…

2 Likes

5 Likes

Boingmall.

4 Likes
14 Likes
6 Likes

I…appear to have drastically underpaid for a fair number of dime bags over the years.

5 Likes

We eagerly await your suggestions for cool ways to keep the lights on here.

6 Likes

1 Like
6 Likes

I wish I could remember my dreams as well as you remember your dreams.
I just seem to get the beginnings and endings but no middle.
Last night it was the CNN newsman who took over for Chris Cuomo, he riding a red a white Harley Davidson motorcycle and telling a story about Lucille Ball …
It ended with a Meganeura dragonfly flying over the ocean carrying a tiny yellow school bus with its lights flashing.
See, no middle.
Cheers Mark!
Now put a cold compress on your fevered brow and lay down, perchance to dream.
See you in the next chapter.

2 Likes