The BBS Lounge

The McDonald’s pic is amazing, but I am a stickler for detail–the bold underline under Boy Toys did it for me. That is Dada levels of humor.

4 Likes

I was going for a math joke, you big HTML perv.

Not that I didn’t LOL.

4 Likes

Because it’s bad music that sucks and totally underlines how little the musicians appreciate their art form?

Because the lyrics take poetic license?

I’m a musical dunce and the first to admit I don’t get it but… really? All I have to do is pay better attention and I’ll see the glaring holes?

3 Likes

I see; and how does that make you feel?

3 Likes

Make me? That’s an interesting choice of words. Do issues of agency always plague your rhetoric?

3 Likes

Yes. Maybe. I don’t know, I really have no control over it.

3 Likes

And what does “control” mean to you?

*tips pince-nez forward

I will indulge theories on the artistic coherency of Hotel California as a substitute for further analysis.

2 Likes

8 Likes

Nice. I had a dream about those balls once.

5 Likes

Completely random. I was doing my hair today, and found that a High and Tight, with a strategic curl placed 75% down my forehead looks amazing.

5 Likes

And no one noticed the thread was wiki’d…

5 Likes

I have one of these, but instead of a stump, it’s a pineapple, and instead of a tractor, it’s my hand.

10 Likes

I’m going to say yours may not have quite the same “cool factor” as this, but the results probably* taste much better.

*Pineapple’s good but I’ve never tried ground tree stump to make a proper comparison.

6 Likes

I want one. I don’t need one. Well, I do have a couple of tree trunks that need to be ground out, but they aren’t in anyone’s way, so I’m letting decomposition do it’s job.

But, wow, I can think of some “off label” uses…

2 Likes

Not the same destruction potential, but we had a 36" auger for the tractor. Fun stuff.

3 Likes

Anfo? :boom:

5 Likes

My wife has unilaterally told me no in the past…I doubt that has changed

5 Likes

Don’t do it while she’s home then. What could possibly go wrong!

3 Likes

Found it. Another cool video consigned to a gif using up all my bandwidths and taking an hour to load.

5 Likes

Plus you get all of the sounds, too.

4 Likes