The Beschissen Curve

[Read the post]

5 Likes

That’s good science.

6 Likes

Free wine also makes art better. That’s like 90% of the reason people attend opening receptions at galleries.

21 Likes

Home made beer – which is usually free, in my experience – is always better than expensive beers.

Because even a mediocre home brew is better than a good commercial brew. At any price. It just is.

5 Likes

“Megaswill”. There’s a reason why that thing earned its name.

I heard about a trick to recognize a good beer. Get it warm and flat. Once out of carbonation and the anesthetic effect of low temperature, if it still tastes somewhat like a beer, it is a good beer.

8 Likes

Also, if you rotate the graph 360 degrees in 3D space about the x axis = wine glass.

10 Likes

This is true for all things. Not just wine.

1 Like

5 Likes

But then you spill it.

Yes, just so. Miraculously, I rather like warm, flat beer. Probably some medieval peasant gene expressing itself.

But then, I like my sake hot, and I’m told that’s a low-class fisherman thing. A nice sushi restaurant, here in the Twin Cities (I shan’t further name names) once refused to serve me their top-shelf sake hot. Refused firmly, despite my direct strong assertion that I desired their best sake hot. No go.

Good thing I didn’t ask for a flat, warm Kirin.

1 Like

If you want flat beer, you can’t beat IKEA.

3 Likes

This must by why communion wine tastes so good.

1 Like

That’s because it’s a full-bodied wine.

18 Likes

7 Likes

Also, Rob, wtf is with all the stock photos of oddly labeled keys on keyboards lately? Someone get a new stock photo package?

6 Likes

They just sell it that way to cut down on shipping and storage costs. You’re supposed to put the bubbles in yourself.

6 Likes

Rotating graphs 360 degrees in 3D space about the x-axis?

#MIND BLOWN

2 Likes

2 Likes

Might wanna look up that word in a German dictionary :slight_smile:

3 Likes

As a German this made me laugh.

See: http://www.dict.cc/?s=beschissen

4 Likes