The Biden Administration. Document the atrocities - Praise the graces

Michelle Obama GIF by Election 2016

What pisses me off is the reason why this is working. The press buries any reports about what Biden has accomplished as well as details about who blocks administration efforts to fix economic problems. The GOP’s efforts to flood every communication zone with shit has been successful. They must be celebrating to see their talking points promoted - like this view of Biden involvement in 45’s prosecution.

Even in media outlets that are described as “left-leaning,” TFG tends to be the number one thing in the headlines every day. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: Yesterday, I searched The Guardian for the term Biden, found this section, and an article about 45 (with a big picture of him :nauseated_face:) was the first thing that appeared. I sent them their own link in a strongly-worded email about bias, and was glad to see it looks better today. Still, we have to dig to find details about what Biden is doing to help people who are struggling:

IMO, the administration’s attempts to go after profiteering and tax excessive profits (raised in 2022 and 2023) got little press or traction in Congress, and this is the result:

https://www.seattletimes.com/opinion/price-fixing-case-shows-need-for-aggressive-big-oil-investigations/

We know GOP plans for deregulation involve going after every three letter agency by eliminating them completely, or making it illegal for them to set standards, impose restrictions, or levy fines. We’ll see if the press makes it clear what voting for Republicans means for people who are already struggling financially because of corporate greed, actions against workers, and excessive influence over the public sector.

10 Likes