The Biden Administration. Document the atrocities - Praise the graces

Now that Trump has admitted his defeat and Biden’s victory- a space for non transition Biden Presidency happenings.

12 Likes

For what little it’s worth, I am feeling rather hopeful about Biden’s presidency. It feels to me like he recognizes the gravity and enormity of the situation and will reach hard to meet it head-on. Perhaps I am naive, but by the end of the campaign his words and demeanor sold me.

Eyes wide open, I know he’s still who he is. Good luck to us all.

15 Likes
8 Likes
5 Likes
9 Likes

Yep - need to excise any agents who are too loyal to Trump and supposedly protecting your life.

12 Likes
15 Likes

For any who can’t get through paywall:

5 Likes

This one should yield much for the “Good (Interesting) Stuff” thread.

Yes! Fingers crossed that Sanders is reading Biden correctly there.

11 Likes

Straight from his own mouth.

“ WASHINGTON — President-elect Joe Biden said Friday that he favors setting aside concerns about the federal deficit in order to spend more money to boost the ailing American economy.

“Every major economist thinks we should be investing in deficit spending in order to generate economic growth,” Biden told reporters Friday, citing low interest rates and limited Federal Reserve powers to fix the Covid-19 crisis.”

11 Likes

“ Biden is set to announce the details of his plan in Wilmington, Delaware, Thursday evening.”

You’re up, Joe. Let’s see what you got.

7 Likes

Here’s what he gots:

Eviction protection
Increased food aid, rental relief, virus plan and testing, distribution & production, $15 minimum wage,

A bunch more to dig into.

11 Likes
8 Likes
9 Likes

I desperately want to see him take the oath, give a 2 or 3 minute “thank you now let’s get to work” speech, then sit down to a stack of prepared executive orders undoing everything Trumpian that can be undone and firing every Trump-contaminated federal employee they can root out. Detrumpification will not be quick or easy, intentionally, but it needs to start minute one of hour one of day one.

14 Likes

And saying he’ll be staying at Blair House until after the WH has been sanitized, an audit of all art and furnishings has been completed- and all Russian listening devices have been removed.

10 Likes

Damn.

Trump stank must be eliminated!

White House getting a historical deep clean to be rid of the Trump residue—literally

11 Likes

Don’t bother with the black light, just nuke it all…

6 Likes

Related to that:

7 Likes