The Biden Administration. Document the atrocities - Praise the graces

pose-pray-greaaat

I’ve been across that bridge… it’s a pretty cool bridge.

5 Likes

That’s not a crack, that’s a sheared-off hollow profile. So yeah, this is serious damage.

(It also looks sort of “wrong” to me, as in “not the kind of failure you’d expect at that part of the structure”. Which might indicate that some other parts of the structure are damaged, or have been botched up in improvised repairs, changing the flow of forces in the structure as a whole. But that’s just an armchair analysis based on gut feeling.
Also, that joint just looks iffy, but then I was weaned on a different set of construction codes.)

8 Likes
8 Likes

Among other things Trump’s stupid sculpture garden has also been canceled along with the whole “protecting American monuments” bullshit.

And whatever the fuck this was:

Full text here:

7 Likes
15 Likes
13 Likes

If I’m reading the article correctly, it’s still much easier to be a white man in this country.

No doubt about that. But if it’s getting a bit less hard to be not-a-white-man, that’s still good.

2 Likes

You don’t even need to read the article to know that!

But claiming that all the grifting we’ve seen from those involved in the last Administration doesn’t exist, while poor Black people on welfare are engaging in even higher levels of similar grift…that seems to be finally put to rest. At least for now.

8 Likes

Let’s see if we can finally get things like PFAS and neonicotinoids under control now (not holding my breath for that but still…).

5 Likes

ffs

5 Likes

Biden said back when he was young, and he reiterated in a 2015 speech, that:

As many of you heard me say before, were there no Israel, America would have to invent one. We’d have to invent one because Ron is right, you protect our interests like we protect yours.

So I don’t expect him to ever see the situation for what it actually is: Israel engaging in genocide.

3 Likes

I see that Biden has announced as a reward for the “ceasefire” that he will replenish Israel’s Iron Dome missile defense system. When will he also announce that the US is going to provide such a system to Palestinians?

/bitter rhetorical question

11 Likes

10 Likes

Why am I not surprised.

8 Likes

I wouldn’t be surprised if the House writes it into the budget bill, anyway. The House has been quietly kicking ass, legislatively, since Jan 6. I wonder why?

5 Likes

Maybe you are not suprised because the Senator (now President) from MBNA is largely responsible for the problem.
Once a Sith, always a Sith.
It would seem awfully ironic if the Trump-shaped court overturns Joe’s achievement.

4 Likes
10 Likes

Joe Biden is a filthy Goddamn liar.

6 Likes

Universities are people too 'ya know. They might have to sever academics and survive on sports revenue only. Sad. /s

3 Likes