The Biden Administration. Document the atrocities - Praise the graces

Repairing America’s image around the world.

2 Likes

Sure it’s a start.

Rather my taxes go towards a healthier world population than a tank or missile in Afghanistan.

6 Likes
5 Likes

LoL

Does anyone actually care about royal protocol?

Bars continue to be low:

16 Likes
7 Likes
8 Likes

Either that’s the old, or a burn…

6 Likes

6 Likes

LOL! Probably…

Also… this was great…

7 Likes

The next time somebody says something to the effect of, “But Biden is no Bernie,” just remind them: this is why we voted.

10 Likes

Heh.
Ugh.

6 Likes
6 Likes

Gotta keep aiming for that high bar of “not as bad.”

6 Likes

Well, I get some of it. Children often get into the same line of work as their parents, and for low-density jobs I’d expect to see some relatives being hired.

At the large aerospace company at which I work it’s not that odd to see progeny of former employees being hired, although these offspring are fully qualified through degrees and certification and cannot work on the same programs as their parents.

Are the offspring of these aides fully qualified? I can’t tell from the article.

5 Likes

Raytheon board member leading DOD… private equity fund people in the WH and at State… corporate execs and big firm lawyers who represent corporations throughout.” He warned that such actions could be “setting the table for the next authoritarian.”

So, same as it ever was?

3 Likes

talking heads GIF

5 Likes

This is not why some of us voted though.

Specifically the both-sider bullshit in

Another key component of the threat comes from anti–government or anti–authority violent extremists. This significant component of today’s threat includes self–proclaimed “militias” and militia violent extremists who take steps to violently resist government authority or facilitate the overthrow of the U.S. Government based on perceived overreach; anarchist violent extremists, who violently oppose all forms of capitalism, corporate globalization, and governing institutions, which they perceive as harmful to society; sovereign citizen violent extremists, who believe they are immune from government authority and laws

Before you focus on the violent part, remember that opposing any injust law is considered to be violence by the police. This strategy considers BLM and gas pipeline protests to be the same as the January 6th insurrection. We are considered to be violent by default, even the anarcho-pacifists. The Haymarket Affair echoes through history, and I am to be on trial for being an anarchist rather than for anything I have done.

What Biden gives with one hand, he takes away with the other.

9 Likes

Meme Reaction GIF by Robert E Blackmon

5 Likes

Beau covered this. Not what it is being presented to be.

7 Likes