The Biden Administration. Document the atrocities - Praise the graces

10 Likes
9 Likes

Since most people only pay attention to that figure just before an election, that means he’s got about six months to improve it. Same thing goes for all the hand-wringing reports about inflation/stock market/economic and other measures. There’s a very short memory and attention span issue among voters in the US, but that works in Biden’s favor. :woman_shrugging:t4:

10 Likes

Best Wishes Reaction GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

8 Likes

yes. and i think it’s almost guaranteed that the senate will change it and pass it back to the house. it’s part of the convoluted process for reconciliation.

it occurs to me how disingenuous even the cbo’s projections are. any spending that mitigates climate change will cost less than cleaning up from the ever more frequent and severe “natural” disasters

it would be hard to estimate exact numbers im sure - but they ( and if not them, the democrats ) should be using at least some low end numbers. run some climate models with and without the spending and its anticipated effects.

im sure it’s billions if not trillions in savings ( not to mention projected lives saved )

7 Likes

Heather Cox Richardson shared this thread on Twitter and it’s well worth reading:

15 Likes
9 Likes

14 Likes
8 Likes

Clearly the Bidens are hauling away the Christmas tree to be turned into paper to print maps to pagan ceremonies and abortion clinics. Wake up sheeple!

12 Likes

The horror.

Biden, Harris volunteer at DC nonprofit before Thanksgiving - Biden, Harris volunteer at DC nonprofit before Thanksgiving | TheHill

11 Likes
10 Likes

He’s coddled Muricans so much that no one wants to put in an honest day’s work anymore!

(Pretty much what I actually read on FBook.)

7 Likes
14 Likes

The middle class will get gutted no matter what Mara. Biden is not helping.

7 Likes

That is some rare good news.

From the article:

Our infamous drone war has largely faded from the headlines. Aside from one strike that went horribly wrong during the U.S. evacuation from Afghanistan, there has been vanishingly little coverage of what’s going on with the signature American tactic of the war on terror: remote-controlled death robots. So I was rather taken aback to discover President Biden has almost totally halted drone strikes, and airstrikes in general, around the world. It’s a remarkable foreign policy reform, but also a remarkable failure of both government communication and media coverage. A hugely significant change in foreign policy has happened — and almost nobody is paying attention.

13 Likes

I’ve seen multiple MSM articles complaining about this in suspiciously repetitive terms (participants, backlash from China, etc.):

Here’s one opinion piece that doesn’t fall into the categories mentioned above:

6 Likes

Graphs made from data here:

Inflation data: https://fred.stlouisfed.org/series/CPIAUCSL#0

Jobs data: https://data.bls.gov/pdq/SurveyOutputServlet

Stock Market data: https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/%5EGSPC?p=%5EGSPC

ETA:

It’s allllllmost like there’s a pattern here…

13 Likes

I remember the 30 Rock episode where Jack says that Liz should get a decrease in pay to keep up with Obama’s deflation. I know despite being a cartoon of a character Jack was shockingly close to the reality of the GOP mind, but he looks positively sane compared to the 2021 party.

8 Likes

Andrew Cuomo’s Team Looked to Joe Biden for Lessons on How to Shut Down Misconduct Allegations

While the Cuomo administration scrambled to neutralize what would turn out to be career-ending allegations from eleven women, his staffers looked to the Biden campaign’s successful suppression of the Reade allegation for how to do so, raw exhibits and transcripts released last week from attorney general Letitia James’s investigation into the accusations show. As has been typical of coverage of Reade since she came forward, the revelations have so far been ignored entirely by every sector of the press except for conservative outlets hostile to Biden.

5 Likes