The Biden Administration. Document the atrocities - Praise the graces

Grrr

5 Likes

Wait…this means there is still a chance it could go to the Supreme Court instead of being eliminated right now, correct?

2 Likes

That’s a horribly written triple-negative of a headline!

7 Likes

I was confused… for a second, I thought he had vetoed a bill that had loan debt cancellation…

5 Likes

We heard Biden liked cancelling, so we got him to cancel the bill that would have cancelled the debt cancellation.

5 Likes
7 Likes
7 Likes

That was a good call, Joe.

8 Likes

The Biden administration is requesting funding for a program called ARPA-I, a ‘skunkworks’-style R&D project for infrastructure. Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg says the goal is to design things ‘we can’t even imagine today.’

Just $19 million, how about a few billion from the defense budget :woman_shrugging:

9 Likes

Late Show Ok GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

6 Likes

Voting matters. Always.

12 Likes

If it didn’t, the wannabe tyrants wouldn’t try so hard to prevent people from voting.

6 Likes

Part of me wants to respond, “Duh…” But on the other hand, getting this from official channels if reassuring, if late.

11 Likes
11 Likes

IMG_8856

6 Likes

Should have been earlier, but I will take that.

9 Likes

7 Likes

too afraid to click

2 Likes

Here’s a doubtlessly more level-headed summary from WaPo.

I suppose white is one of the three colors people traditionally celebrate today.

Biden apparently wasn’t in the White House at the time, and I honestly can’t bring myself to care that much unless someone was doing major policy work under the influence, but boy howdy are the Republicans gonna go to town with this dumb story.

7 Likes

Good lord - do they not know how many people visit that area place every day?

It slipped out of someone’s pocket who didn’t know he brought it.

9 Likes