The Biden Administration. Document the atrocities - Praise the graces

I’m not sure if there’s any actual signs that this might happen.

Anyway, of course the White House is going to keep saying they aren’t going to invoke 14th, as long as there’s slightest chance of getting the GOP to cooperate. If they use it, it’s going to be with great (feigned) reluctance and much comments about how unfortunate it is that GOP, in their intransigence, is forcing them to do this.

4 Likes

FUCK U Biden.

FUCK U Manchin.

2 Likes

The Senate just passed the debt ceiling 63 to 36.

6 Likes

Any annoying grandstanding from Rand?

:thinking:

Any randstanding?

5 Likes

From what I heard - they went through the vote very quickly.

4 Likes

(The deal) rejects Biden’s call to roll back Trump-era tax breaks on corporations and the wealthy to help cover the nation’s deficits.

Insert Jim Nabor’s famous exclamation.

2 Likes

I thought Beau nailed it on this issue:

9 Likes
3 Likes

The Republicans lost big on this deal. Biden’s team protected the vast majority of his accomplishments, but did give on some notable issues. (Mountain Valley pipeline comes to mind.) Overall, it’s a huge win for progressive priorities, as opposed to the desires of the fascist Freedom Caucus asshats. To the point the Biden had to stage a tripping incident to keep the right wingers distracted. Dark Brandon indeed! :grin:
Beau goes over it in much more detail, but this came out far better than I thought it would. Credit where credit is due, he did not get everything I would like, but he did get far more than he should have been able to. I count this as a win.

12 Likes

Add that the Freedumb Caucus looking like fools as a result.

All bark and no bite.

11 Likes

Weird how they lost so completely to a guy with Alzheimer’s. /s

5 Likes

No Randstanding for you, Senator Paul!

5 Likes

gQp increasing fear and loathing to eleven in 5,4,3,2,.

9 Likes

Oh noes!! We need more unemployment to keep the peons frightened and helpless! Much more of this and we will have to pay living wages!

No Way Omg GIF by Lifetime

12 Likes

I pulled these two Dem-GOP jobs comparisons

from here this YT vid: “Biden-hating Fox host forced to report on HUGE Biden win”

8 Likes

For some reason, the video link isn’t working for me… anyone else? It just says “This Video is unavailable”

3 Likes

Try the edited-in link.

2 Likes

Red really is the correct color to be assigned to Republicans.

7 Likes

That’s got it! thanks!

3 Likes

Biden administration announces $115M to upgrade Jackson, Miss., water infrastructure
https://thehill.com/policy/energy-environment/4036856-biden-administration-announces-115m-to-upgrade-jackson-ms-water-infrastructure/

4 Likes