The Biden Administration. Document the atrocities - Praise the graces

4 Likes
6 Likes
5 Likes

Hello America, we have your President now. (In a friendly way!)

8 Likes

Well sure it seems friendly…by now he should be going through the early stages of Helsinki syndrome.

5 Likes

The DOJ is appealing the sentences of convicted Oathkeepers, saying they are too light. I didn’t know they could do this, wow.

5 Likes

Hopefully that means he will be brainwashed into advocating for single-payer healthcare and universal housing as a human right…

6 Likes
8 Likes
5 Likes

Well, it’s a start, of sorts. Only about $400 billion to go!

6 Likes

Great piece, she sounds awesome. I hope she and her crew beat Microsoft. :+1:

No Login version:

https://archive.md/so2n5

Pretty ironic of course that supposed lovers of free-market competition hate her battles against monopolization.

11 Likes

As always, Cory lays things out in a clear and concise manner!

We know what they really like, though, and it’s not competition, but monopolization. As Cory points out in the article, she’s going after people who are fans of Reaganomics, and have no problems with monopolies in reality, as they see them as “more efficient”…

8 Likes

Yep, that’s what I meant by “supposed.”

8 Likes

Lol they want to try to take credit for Biden’s FTC royally messing up their own case when the deal is pretty much set to go through

5 Likes

2 Likes

And some more context: within a year his administration negotiated terms getting the unions most of what they asked for.

I refer back to the title of this thread.

10 Likes
7 Likes

Graceful indeed! (Even if it’s not real.)

6 Likes

(excerpt)

• President Joe Biden’s economic policies drove an unexpected economic surge that has forced Morgan Stanley to make a “sizable upward revision” in its GDP forecasts.
  • Biden’s 2021 infrastructure bill has created “a boom in large-scale infrastructure,” wrote MS analysts, while domestic business investment “is rebounding, led by manufacturing.”
9 Likes
5 Likes