The Biden Administration. Document the atrocities - Praise the graces

to determine damages

To consumers, I assume?

/s :angry:

3 Likes
7 Likes

Time will tell whether this effort becomes atrocity or grace.

https://archive.md/Uwffo

4 Likes
7 Likes

The only atrocity is that he didn’t use it sooner when so many monopolies and cartels were price gouging earlier this year.

6 Likes

https://archive.ph/od9mU

Apparently, negotiations on price is somehow extortion?

2 Likes

The company likely stands to lose millions of dollars in Medicare payments.

Nobody’s “losing” anything. They’re just not getting what they want. It’s not loose change in the couch cushions for crying out loud. :angry:

“Future losses” is bullshit.

6 Likes

Scoop: Inside the Biden White House’s aggressive back-to-office push

White House Chief of Staff Jeff Zients, facing huge numbers of federal workers who aren’t coming to the office, is privately pushing Cabinet secretaries to break their staffs’ stubborn work-from-home habits.

2 Likes
7 Likes
1 Like
5 Likes

Can’t wait to see more ads like this from Biden and his team:

9 Likes
5 Likes

Take that, pharma bros.

8 Likes
4 Likes

It has, for the past two months, been fully within Joe Biden’s power to bring this slaughter to an end.

It has been repeatedly pointed out that’s not how aid or diplomacy between nations works, and Israel is not a puppet state. So, I’ll add this writer to my list of reckless “Blame Biden” folks.

Oh, and it’s interesting to focus on 2016 candidate Trump comments instead of what he says in 2023 (or the policies when TFG was POTUS):

https://www.cnn.com/2023/10/13/politics/donald-trump-israel-netanyahu-diplomacy/index.html

3 Likes

Damn straight.

As Biden continues to signal his approval of the slaughter of many thousands of innocent Palestinians – in part and quite directly by circumventing Congress to provide death weapons to the country in the Middle East that’s already the most well death weaponed – another form of violence is his shooting himself in his own political foot.

As Nolan writes in that piece,

We already know that countless thousands of Muslim voters in swing states will not vote for Biden now. (And understandably so. If I murdered your family members and then demanded that you vote for me because I am better than the other guy, would you find that persuasive?) We know that millions of young voters are now disgusted by the prospect of voting for Biden. It is a certainty that the Democratic National Convention, which happens next August in Chicago, will be the scene of vicious street protests rather than a tableau of party unity. In today’s America, where the red-and-blue party divide is so sharp, presidential elections are largely a function of voter enthusiasm. The side with more enthusiasm has more voter turnout, and the side where voters on the margins feel less enthusiastic has lower turnout, and loses. Divided parties are weak. Which party do you think is more divided now? This is the problem. The staggering irresponsibility of the Biden administration to risk what everyone agrees is a threat to our very democracy in order to prop up a humanitarian slaughter boggles the mind.

4 Likes
4 Likes

T**** is openly antisemitic and islamaphobic, but Biden is somehow the bad guy for not waving a magic wand and ending hostilities that began when he was 5 and a half years old.

breaking bad bullshit GIF

6 Likes

?

I know we’re all supposed to be Team Biden 100% as he fights Satan R. Tromp, but I’m not going to turn a blind eye to his circumventing Congress to provide death weapons to the country in the Middle East that’s already the most well death weaponed, and hugging it out with Netanyahu, all while signaling that he’s pretty close to being Team Israeli Facism 100%. And the bigger point is that while I of course prefer him over Tromp, his contributions to mass slaughter of Palestinians isn’t helping to make certain voting blocs excited about him for 2024.

6 Likes