The blonde, white Capitol rioter who bragged her race and status would keep her from prison is sentenced to 60 days in prison

Props to the judge on this.

Yeah these should be 10-year sentences. People died. The Puerto Rican protesters got 50-year sentences. Trying to overthrow the government is treason. I don’t want them out till after the next presidential election.

20 Likes

Having a permanent record ruins her ability to ever find legitinate work that will also pay enough for survival.

She also won’t be able to apply for many benefits.

8 Likes

If she is allowed to retain her realtor license, every Texan will want to buy a house from her when she gets released. In some parts of the country, one’s involvement in a pro-Trump riot can be used as a clever marketing opportunity. She can start her own agency called “Freedom Realty” and Texans will eat it up.

10 Likes

I don’t think that’s the president she expects the pardon from.

16 Likes

They can just go into politics. See NC and Va.

10 Likes

Sells real estate, owns her own business. She might get business from other “patriots”, though it’d be nice if she lost her license. Curious if she has a pattern of selling/buying that favors white blonds.

5 Likes

Hopefully either gray or bald. Nothing against the gray or bald.

2 Likes

60 days? I mean she wasn’t really wrong I guess?

4 Likes

‘Having been sentenced to 60 days in jail, Capitol rioter Jenna Ryan is no longer so certain that her good job, white skin, and blonde hair will keep her out of prison.’

DAYS??? These people need to be put away for 60 months.

13 Likes

No, facts have a liberal bias. The MSM occasionally dabbles in facts.

12 Likes

Still winking and nudging about prison rape? It’s 2021. Nobody nowhere deserves to be raped.

3 Likes

be careful - those roots may grow out after 60days and if we find out you don’t have blonde hair you may be up the river again.

1 Like

What?? Hell no. Nothing funny about any form of sexual assault or prison abuse and I’m not sure how you got that out of my comment.

What I’m saying is that a person who got famous for saying “I don’t belong in prison like a common thug, I’m white and blonde!” is not likely to have a warm reception from the fellow convicts who she clearly deems below her.

25 Likes

pretty sure that’s the protocol though – reporters seem to all refer to former presidents as “president” – obama, carter, roosevelt, washington… they all were presidents, so they still get the honorific.

11 Likes

I can’t find any evidence of any pardons from Jan 6th.
Sucks to be them.

2 Likes

Blonde, white Capitol rioter who bragged her race and status would keep her from prison is sentenced to 60 days in prison

Didn’t it, though? The Puerto Ricans who pulled this same stunt were sentenced to 75 years. She got two months. People have gotten longer sentences for bouncing a check.

13 Likes
  1. Step over murdered police officer to illegally enter building
  2. Get sentenced to 60 days

I think the “I won’t got to prison because I’m white” thing might have been at least 95% correct.

21 Likes

I can imagine that in a lot of countries of the world, she would have unceremoniously been dumped in a shallow pit grave with all of the other insurrectionists, so she’s right in spirit at least.

I’m betting that “melanin enriched” people caught with weed in places where it’s still illegal spend far more than 60 days in jail…

12 Likes

"Yeah, I was arrested for being in a parade. I guess we didn’t have a permit of something. "

4 Likes