The cast of Twin Peaks created a video urging Showtime to re-hire David Lynch

Of of my first girlfriends had the ‘tapes to Diane’ that Agent Cooper was dictating. I had more than one mix tape from her where all the segues were Agent Cooper.

1 Like

(i still haven’t watched all the episodes, but i love me some David Lynch)

I liked Big Ed, he was cool. The “drapes lady”, well she creeped me the fvck out…

1 Like

Mädchen Amick is still smokin’. And Kimmy Robertson is cuter now than she was then.

1 Like

Twin Peaks without David Lynch is like On The Air without an audience.

1 Like

Maybe these are just the actors who wanted to appear on video, but they’re mostly in pretty damn good shape.

1 Like

I don’t know enough celebrity gossip to understand all the snark, but I sure do love David Lynch.

That’s what I was thinking! Sadly, no Jack Nance. He was murdered in 1996.

This one? Found it during spring sorting yesterday, not sure if I’m ready to throw it out.

3 Likes

It’s not conclusive, but seems unlikely. Nance was known for getting into serious drunken brawls at that time of his life, and there is evidence to suggest that his death was as a consequence of such a fight.

That’s the one! Nice find.

Could still have been murder.

Dude… it was only like… 25 years ago! Not that long!!!

I’m still shaken by people that work in film and tv recording in portrait mode. Or is that just another Lynchian nightmare trick?

2 Likes

Streamed those episodes just now (Louie, S310-S3E12). Lynch really inhabited that role…

There is a power struggle going on between Reagan’s Advisors. Moe and Curly are out. Larry is still in

and

LOUIE: Are we done?
JACK: Dear God. I hope so.

2 Likes

That’s a really compelling GIF.

Also, WRT 25 years ago–well, for me, it was about half my lifetime. I’m not sure that people who knew me then would recognize me now.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.