The chilling sound of Phobos (Mars' moon)

Yes! And it’s hard not to hear the tracks where Sean sings as essentially Les channeling (late) Beatles. Between Sean’s voice and Les’s bass, The Claypool Lennon Delirium are like a beautiful time travel accident in a recording studio.

A song with extra Lennon:

1 Like

Thanks @Fred_Cairns!

3 Likes

Why can’t Phobos be a live Youtube radio channel? I bet there would be thousands of people listening to it all day long.

2 Likes

Geeze, next you’ll tell us Santa isn’t real. :frowning:

3 Likes

Nope. The only moon of Mars that could make a sound is Bottomos.

2 Likes

Thank you.

2 Likes
3 Likes

I was thinking more or less the same thing about the vacuum of space, etc. Glad to have someone backing me up, because I thought I might be going mad.

But where’d you get the connection to Bandicam?

2 Likes

Lies! It is clearly evidence that Clangers exist. Leave them alone, they aren’t doing anyone any harm.

5 Likes

'tis the “Song of the SoupDragon”

1 Like

Connection to Bandicam: look center top of the video, and in the video description on youtube.com itself. As I type this, both the video and the description contain a URL linking to it.

1 Like

Sure, but all that proves is that he used it to create the video. It’s not actually proof (or, in my mind, even evidence) that he was trying to sell Bandicam. I’d bet four bits that it just put those things there by itself, and the user was too uninformed or lazy to strip the text back out again.

1 Like

Into the video, maybe. But into the youtube description?

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.