The Easter Bunny Hates You

Aren’t we forgetting someone?

The Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog

14 Likes

7 Likes

Ka-shlick!

0da2b55559e535f414bc7c72fcb30648

9 Likes

Oh god… what was the comic called? Is it still being published?

2 Likes

Ooo!

Decades of backstory!

https://sluggy.com/

(The character is Bun Bun, aka The God of Power. Er, spoilers!)

4 Likes

Sluggy! Yes, thanks! I used to read that on the regular and we interacted with those dudes back in the day at D*Con… I’m down with Bun Bun, but it’s been years since I’ve read it. Thanks for the reminder.

4 Likes

Looney Tunes Florida GIF

5 Likes

20 Likes

Schitts Creek Thank You GIF by CBC

7 Likes

“Where’s that monkey’s paw?!”

2 Likes

my pleasure
My BF hipped me to that one tophat-cool

1 Like

I was trying to explain to the kid, aged 5, the part about how Jesus died and they put his body in a cave and rolled a rock in front of it. But when they came back and moved the rock away, the body was gone.

Kid gasps and says “a bear ate Jesus’s body!” I explained people thought god took the body to heaven and got a skeptical look. “I think it was a bear.”

Jesus is definitely a lich

14 Likes

“I’m not a vampire!”
“Then how did you manage to turn into a white dude?”

It’s so much easier to justify the Australian Easter Bilby than the Easter Bunny.

Chocolate is good. Rabbit = Feral pest. Bibly = Cute and endangered. Result: Chocolate Easter Bilby. Perfectly logical. And “bilbies” is only one mistaken autocorrect away from “bibles”, if you have an Australian dictionary installed.

6 Likes

[Lila :transgender_flag:: “It’s always a delight to see Mox (@juliusgoat.bsky.social) absolutely filleting the ring wings over their garbage takes.” — Bluesky]

14 Likes

Aw man, that music wants to be Fatboy Slim’s Ya Mama.

1 Like

9 Likes

File Photo

1 Like

7 Likes

You guys know there is a Resurrection spell.

There is a mechanic to come back from the dead that doesn’t require one to be undead.

2 Likes

I don’t think the apostles would have been able to get cover the material component in three days, though. Although if it existed, I would for sure watch that heist movie next Easter.

3 Likes