The Ending Story

Just a gentle reminder…Don’t Push Your Luck Dragon.

/pedant

25 Likes

Best wishes, Falcor! You will be missed. Take care and be well.

18 Likes

Poor Falcor always had to choke down those stringy trollies… Thin-skinned orange things always seemed to hog those juicy entitled regulars.

21 Likes

Well shit. Sorry to see you go, Falcor. You’ve been a gift to all of us.

18 Likes

Thus the division schism between the insulin-sensitives and the insulin-resistants.

13 Likes

Falcor will always be welcome here. Who doesn’t want to hang out with a Luck Dragon?!

24 Likes

Well, shit.

All the best, you big fluffy bastard. Best (and beast) mod ever.

23 Likes

BBS is interesting. But Falcor’s diet of trollies and malcontents? definitely not interesting. :slight_smile:

13 Likes

So long and thanks for all the moderation.

22 Likes

Farewell @Falcor! I’ll miss you :wink:

I think my interest here is waning as well with some of the recent changes in management style and so many old friends departing or being helped to depart…

18 Likes

Thanks for making this a better place. You’re a mensch.

20 Likes

Godammit. Noooooooooo @Falcor!

Shit. All beautiful (modding) things must end, I guess.

Bye darling.

17 Likes

May the wind be always in your fluffy wings, @Falcor. Smooth sailing, friend. Your service to our community is appreciated, you helped to make it a most pleasant place.

15 Likes

The kindest most intelligent mod I’ve ever had the pleasure to know. I always knew the day would come when you would spread your wings… fare thee well luck dragon! A parting glass of gin (or tea) I raise to you. To @Falcor! May we be forever in your debt.

14 Likes

I’ll miss you, @Falcor. You did an amazing job in keeping the peace around here. I shall never forget the time you told all of us to go outside and play because we were making you work too hard. Your patience with us was neverending.

16 Likes

Best of luck in your new adventures, @Falcor and thanks for all that you’ve done to help those for whom this was their new adventure.

15 Likes

another user chiming in to say farewell and thank you.
m(._.)mアリガト

13 Likes

Onya, Falcor. Enjoy your retirement.

13 Likes

Fare thee well, @Falcor, and happy travels.

Raises glass in salute

11 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.