The evolution of the "baseball game equality" meme

If this was realistic the owner of the club would have the three boxes, The black guy would be in jail, the white guy would get a stern talking to, and the Mexican guy would be deported

3 Likes

13 Likes

15 Likes

#YOU WOULDN’T DOWNLOAD THIRD BASE.

6 Likes

Yeah, the kids are thieves for trying to enjoy the game without paying for a ticket.

Meanwhile those rich fat cats in the stadium are putting up fences to keep the common people out. Maybe we should tear down that fence completely! Who cares about the stupid boxes? Down with the fence!

2 Likes

##I DON’T KNOW

1 Like

#I WOULDN’T EVEN BE ABLE TO FIND IT BY THE DASHBOARD LIGHT

3 Likes

Caption: “Hurry up! Are you lazy or something?”

8 Likes

For those less metaphorically-minded, allow me to explain the symbolism in this reactionary re-imagining:

“The powerful are the real victims here. Reducing their privilege is literally* killing them.”

“Poor and marginalized people choose to be oppressed. They could stop any time, but they like it this way.”

“Queer identity is a joke, it’s weird and I don’t get it.”

* literally literally

12 Likes

The crazy thing to me is that so many people think this ideal (which is almost the opposite of what we have in practice) is a bad idea. Something like 45% of Americans think it’s fantastic that Trump didn’t pay any Federal taxes while they did. It’s like the little guy is enthusiastically waiting to hand his box over to the big guy.

3 Likes

The third one still has a barrier that makes me nervous.

15 years on and the memories of having to study the Hillsborough Disaster still bother me.

4 Likes

If he’s willing to swallow his principles a wee tad and shift to the right, there’s a set of money steps he could use.

2 Likes

:scream:

1 Like

Related:

8 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.