The Facepalm

Oof…

8 Likes

It’s probably unfair to use Greene as a continued source of facepalm material, but . . . .

11 Likes

Responding to her is a waste of time, but seriously, does she believe that smallpox, measles and polio are bioweapons also, since they can’t evolve? But yes, she is an apparently bottomless pit of stupid and probably best ignored and given no air time. Or no air, you now, whatever works.

14 Likes

“Speaking of holding people accountable and removing them from office… y’know, Marjorie, I’ve been wanting to have a word with you about a few things…”

signed, Joe.

5 Likes

Bannon then asked her if she found it implausible that the virus was the subject of research meant to find vaccines and somehow the material evolved into COVID-19.

“No, I don’t buy it because I don’t believe in evolution,” Greene replied. “I don’t believe in that type of so-called ‘science.’ I don’t believe in evolution. I believe in God.”

And yet her economic and racist ideals lean pretty heavily on twisted views of evolution. She may not believe in science on that question, but I bet she can give you “scientific” excuses for every one of her bigoted ideas. Just like every Nazi before her.

Corona Virus GIF by INTO ACTION

15 Likes

Nah, that Trumpkin deserves all the scorn we can muster.

5 Likes

I see the Greene and raise one Gohmert, who asked if scientists can change the orbit of teh earth or moon in order to fight climate change:

https://www.sacurrent.com/the-daily/archives/2021/06/09/during-climate-hearing-rep-louie-gohmert-of-texas-asks-if-agencies-can-change-the-earths-orbit

9 Likes

Well…

6 Likes

Fix our problems here! Why no! It’ll just be easier to move the fucking planet! /s

Face Palm No GIF

12 Likes

We’d still be “here”, even when “here” moved to “over there”…
But I agree, moving the trailer from one end of the park to another won’t fix anything really.

6 Likes
8 Likes
4 Likes

Juneteenth celebration to honor displaced “white refugees”. FFS

5 Likes

Burchill is vile. She was vile when she wrote for the Guardian and she’s only got worse.

6 Likes

Get 'em while they’re hot!

10 Likes
6 Likes

Performative wokeness.

7 Likes
6 Likes

“Houlihan, the US record holder in the 1500m and 5,000m, said she had “never even heard” of nandrolone, which can help to increase muscle mass.”

So she’s a blatant, unbelievable, liar and I’d ignore anything she says on the topic.

5 Likes

Oddly, years of pork burritos seem to have had the opposite effect on my physique and performance.

12 Likes