The Fall of Roe v Wade & the Insidious Fascist Plot to Make All Women into Mere Broodmares

I read this article over twice.

Confused Alpine Skiing GIF by All-Round Champion

He passed a state bar? Huh.

16 Likes

Clearly, the bar was set low.

15 Likes

Maybe he tripped?

13 Likes

Here’s a report I’ve found online, which rounds up the global attack on contraception and reproductive freedom:

WELCOME TO GILEAD -
PRONATALISM AND THE THREAT TO REPRODUCTIVE RIGHTS

12 Likes

This week’s conservative meltdown about Hollywood in 5… 4… 3… 2…

14 Likes

Like I said a few days ago in a different thread, rural america isn’t in a great place to win so called ‘culture wars’. They’re incredibly easy to retaliate against and this video shows it quite well.

8 Likes

Jesus

15 Likes

What if they’re frozen?

11 Likes

This should open up some interesting legal doors for personhood. Child support?

12 Likes

I was curious what their position is about frozen IVF embryos but apparently they’re only counting “unborn children with a detectable heartbeat.” That raises its own questions as doctors are not all in agreement in what constitutes a real heartbeat though, as the flutter of cells is detectable starting at about 6 weeks but chambers have not yet formed and it isn’t really functioning as a heart yet.

10 Likes

They don’t care what doctors think.

17 Likes

It’s about fucking time

17 Likes

Some good news.

The keys were promoting turnout (including getting independents who didn’t know they were eligible to vote out to the polls), educating people that they should simply vote “no” for the confusingly worded GOP proposition, and countering the lies spread by anti-choice grifters. Not rocket science, so maybe the Dem establishment can take a lesson here.

23 Likes
14 Likes

Despite all that work, they lost by 7 percent. Even in the reddest parts of western Kansas there were 60/40 splits and a couple 50/50s which means the state population isn’t gonna play. LOL

15 Likes

That is a relief
Go Kansas voters!

He-Man 80S GIF

15 Likes
14 Likes
19 Likes
  • Protect healthcare providers in states where abortion is legal from being subject to laws that try to prevent them from providing reproductive health care services or make them liable for providing those services to patients from any other state. These protections could be enforced by a federal lawsuit from the Department of Justice, a patient, or a provider, ensuring a future Department of Justice could not turn a blind eye to state laws that violate these protections;

Holy shit, WTF is this? There is no mechanism for one state to prosecute someone in another state for actions that are legal where they occur. This is just another step toward actual dissolution of the USA. And these asshats are very happy about it.

22 Likes

I put myself on his email list so I can know what he’s doing. His newsletters to constituents are as bad as you can imagine. He’s sharing the KoolAid he’s drunk for a lifetime.

15 Likes