The Family Guy's pro-COVID-19 vaccine PSA

Originally published at: The Family Guy's pro-COVID-19 vaccine PSA | Boing Boing

11 Likes

I saw him on Kimmel talking about this. I liked it. Not sure it will help - but I liked it.

4 Likes

Too bad this won’t work on them, because I heard a friend of Nicki Minaj’s Cousin…

12 Likes

Probably won’t help, I get the impression the plague rats are just slagging on the show for spreading government propaganda.

8 Likes

Perhaps cartoons will convince people, as science seems to have failed.

Maybe if they wouldn’t geo-block it, it might reach more folks. Just sayin’…

19 Likes

Womp Womp.

3 Likes

Liver, “Help Me”. My liver says the same thing…

10 Likes

I hope and trust it’s really a “pro-COVID-19-vaccine PSA,” not a “pro-COVID-19 vaccine PSA.” /pedant

4 Likes

It’s great that we have to clarify that a Vaccine PSA is “pro.”

11 Likes

I once giggled about something I saw on Family Guy in front of a very conservative relative and, if looks could kill, I wouldn’t be typing this. Then, she rolled her eyes so hard she did her own brain scan.

So, I don’t think the plague rat demographic have watched Family Guy in years. If ever.

12 Likes

I´m surprised that Family Guy did something good for once.
Broken clocks…

2 Likes

I found a version that worked for me in the UK here:

15 Likes

Perhaps cartoons will convince people, as science seems to have failed.

Science didn’t fail. The Republican Party actively spread lies and disinformation for political gain, and continues to do so.

9 Likes

They may have better luck if Hank Hill explains it.

6 Likes

No, they are slagging on the show because conservatives lack any sense of humor, and are incapable of grasping the concept of satire, or comedy in general. They are only capable of feeling any pleasure when they see someone they don’t like suffering.

4 Likes

Unfortunately the target audience is all Dale Gribble.king-of-the-hill-dale-gribble

3 Likes

They booed Trump when he suggested getting the vaccine. This crowd is too far gone.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.