The Gallery of Just Plain Assholes (Part 1)

Abstinence from being abused? I think this doesn’t work like they think it does…

18 Likes

Remember, it is always the victim’s fault.

16 Likes

that word they keep using, i do not think it means what they think it means.

12 Likes

Have a pretty good idea how the current SC will rule on this one…

13 Likes
9 Likes

That’s a good question

6 Likes

“Don’t ask, don’t tell, but investigate and report to their parents!” WTF?

11 Likes

“The rules are different for you”

You have to remain silent, hide yourself desperately, fearing at all times that any comment, any glance, any twitch might reveal yourself to the slavering hounds.
We get to pry and probe and forbid you from having privacy or secrets and, when we find something, because we will, we tell your parents, and your friends, and your community, and put it in the newspapers and on television and tattoo it on your face.

God told us that’s what He wants.

See also

10 Likes
16 Likes

This fucking guy. You know, maybe I have gone too easy on vegans…

(I’m kidding!!! He’s not even really a vegan!)

7 Likes

I heard he only eats vegans.

15 Likes

straight from the sovereign citizen playbook. Incidentally, sovereign citizens have also been involved with the Ottawa truck blockade thing. In the rightwing marketplace of ideas, only the least sane will win out.

7 Likes

Off-griders want to move into the unincorporated wilds. The people who already live there want to know what their plans are for water and toilets.

Build a suburb bubble in the woods, hmm. I sympathize with the idea of getting away from it all. (Give me high speed Internet, and I’d be there!) It’s just that there’s more than a little wiff of assholery about the whole thing.

7 Likes
15 Likes
16 Likes

Destroy Slow Motion GIF by HBO Max

17 Likes

Did you know that Kyle Rittenhouse killed people? True.

18 Likes

You beat me to it

edoardo mortara wow GIF by Mercedes-Benz

10 Likes

Curious; has there been any kind of talk about civil suits against him for those people he definitely killed? Preponderance of evidence is a very different standard, as OJ Simpson could tell Kyle.

12 Likes

Does he have any money?

13 Likes