The Gallery of Just Plain Assholes (Part 1)

21 Likes

Doesn’t matter - he has possible future earnings. Unlike, you know, those people he definitely killed

15 Likes
18 Likes

Yeah - bankrupt him!

16 Likes

I agree
Game Show Gambling GIF by INTO ACTION

15 Likes

…here’s your latest.

For this, our combined hundredth / Christmas episode, Daniel has prepared a bevvy of clips of Kyle Rittenhouse, the Kenosha Killer Kid, pre and post verdict. Compare and contrast his tears on the stand to those he cried in the police interview room. Compare and contrast his claimed trauma with his concerns - as expressed to his interesting Mom - immediately post-‘incident’. Compare and contrast his attitude on Tucker Carlson’s and Charlie Kirk’s respective shows, to his cheeky antics as a guest on another show that Daniel has discovered in the course of his listening…

This is not an episode calibrated to fill you with the Christmas spirit, to be honest. But there is a point to this. It demonstrates something, which will become evident as you listen, and be developed next episode.

…Kyle’ to Mike Enoch and the National Justice Party via “a twentieth century philosopher”. In the process, we consider the currency of the concept of ‘Anarcho-Tyranny’ and how the term Blood Libel is being appropriated. Dialectical? Yeah, we’re dialectical AF. And we don’t apologise.

Content Warnings.

10 Likes

Sue that man-slaughtering little muthafucka until he’s dead, whenever that may be.

12 Likes

Mr. and Mrs. Jones, I’m sorry to have to tell you that your child tried to snitch on you today …

6 Likes
15 Likes

Gee, if only women had spoken out about where this was all going to go and that the drive to ban abortion wasn’t actually about “saving precious babies” but about controlling women’s sexuality… /s

14 Likes

2019:

12 Likes

There is a democratic politician who knows how to reach out to the REAL Americans and focus on real issues instead of “identity politics”… /s

sick schitts creek GIF by CBC

12 Likes

Re: Koch

I Hate Him Donna Meagle GIF by Parks and Recreation

14 Likes

He knows that he only has so much more time, and there’s so much left to burn.

6 Likes

charlize theron mine mmfr GIF

12 Likes

This was always the goal; Griswold v. Connecticut, not Roe, is the long-term target.

6 of the 9 Supreme Court justices are practicing Catholics; this is the body that will be interpreting moral standards into law.

5 Likes

I think it’s more that Griswold is the target because Roe rests upon it.

And equal marriage and other LGBT equality concerns. I don’t think they actually care as much about contraception.
Certainly non Catholic religious conservatives don’t.

6 Likes

That maybe, but they don’t want women to have access to birth control either, because that gives them freedoms they don’t believe we deserve.

I think they do… even the non-Catholics (and of course many catholics ignore that anyway).

9 Likes

It’s a few years old by now -

8 Likes

Yeah, that doesn’t surprise me, but ending access to contraception has long been part of the goal of the far right christianist extremists (at least for white women) and given how much that has gotten into the leadership of the GOP right now, I can fully believe that there are people running looking to gut Griswold.

Honestly, they just want to get rid of nearly everything the Warren court did, because it was such a progressive court that actually used the SC power to protect the rights of the average citizen rather than just protecting the wealthy and powerful from having to give up either.

I’m guessing that they’ll go after anything decided under the Warren court, because this has always been about gutting the liberal consensus that gave people greater freedoms and rights under the constitution.

10 Likes