The Gallery of Just Plain Assholes (Part 1)

I don’t find this amusing at all. This is why they crave a recession sooo badly.

13 Likes
13 Likes

15 Likes
15 Likes

IN OTHER SHOCKING NEWS: Sherri Tenpenny still has a medical license to lose after all those years of anti-vax grifting!

15 Likes
20 Likes

This idiot does not know when to give up

Kanye “Ye” West posted the graphic post-lynching photo of civil rights icon Emmett Till to Instagram Sunday alongside a long, antisemitic screed against Endeavor CEO Ari Emanuel.

“You tried to bankrupt adidas and me at the same time … You tried to destroy my life after all the money I’ve made for the ‘business’ people,” the rapper wrote on an Instagram post Sunday, appearing to use the phrase “‘business’ people” in place of “Jewish people.” “And now eeeeveryone knows how much power you ‘Business’ people actually have.”

16 Likes

Wait, so now he is claiming to be Emmitt Till? Holy Sacrilege, Batman!

17 Likes
13 Likes

I am not a structural engineer, but I don’t think that amount of oscillation induced by assholes trying to sway the bridge should have caused failure. Tjis kind of oscillation could have happened on a windy day too. I think someone failed to calculate the safety factor.

GallopingGertie.gif

16 Likes

Guess it depends on whether they can hit the harmonics right? Seems unlikely, though.

11 Likes

Fucking pedos.

12 Likes

The chief officer of Morbi municipality said a local electrical appliances maker, Oreva group, had been tasked with the bridge’s maintenance.

Emphasis mine. Why the hell would an appliance maker be tasked with maintenance on a bridge?

13 Likes
17 Likes

Kavanaugh just cited UMich for examples of how race blind admissions work.

Lying fucker.

14 Likes

Also, Joseph didn’t hire a caravan to go to Egypt, he was taken there as a slave. If reading a couple paragraphs in Genesis is too hard there is a whole musical you can see.

15 Likes

seth meyers what GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

12 Likes

The bridge may have had lighting and with only that deemed to require maintenance.

4 Likes

It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God - for the Lord hath already bought up all Heavenly real estate.

9 Likes
19 Likes