The Gallery of Just Plain Assholes (Part 1)

They would enforce it by some guy complaining his wife didn’t put out enough. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

There’s a category of asshole that despises genuinely nice people, and the more popular the genuinely nice person, the more that category despises them.

20 Likes

tv land GIF by YoungerTV

It just seems weirdly specific…

Nobody:
Perry: Why is Keanu Reeves EVEN ALIVE!!!
Everybody: wut?

20 Likes

Nor was I; if anything, I was underwhelmed in regards to his acting, and indifferent on him as a person in general.

Then I started hearing/reading stories about what a genuinely good person he is, like… from multiple different sources, over the course of a decade.

Agreed; and on top of that, some people only know how to garner negative attention, and so they actively feed into that energy…

19 Likes

From the start my sister has been crazy about Keanu, which in turn has driven her husband crazy.

My mom was the same way with Charles Bronson… and Ron Swoboda of the NY Mets. Don’t ask me why. It’s a mystery.

10 Likes

Ron Swaboda!

She has a type.

8 Likes

He was a right-fielder. It seemed as if every time he ran for a fly ball, his cap would fly off. Then, if it was the 3rd out, the center-fielder would sometimes return it to him as he ran uncapped to the dugout. Some turn-ons can be a touch odd.

5 Likes

Suave-boda!

5 Likes

Perry-

“He was a self-made man who owed his lack of success to nobody.”

Joseph Heller, Catch-22

14 Likes

So a lot of the time he was… topless?

6 Likes
7 Likes

Her son goes to college at Villanova. It’s not in Philadelphia- it’s on the very safe, very wealthy Main Line.

Asshole.

18 Likes
7 Likes
8 Likes
14 Likes

Update is that Pelosi’s husband was beat with a hammer. 82 yo.

Update 2:

The assailant was shouting where is Nancy.

15 Likes

I’m assuming the assholes in the wine/champagne story are “literally everyone besides maybe the hostesses”

3 Likes

Just the people sooo concerned with the choice of expensive champagne.

2 Likes

Fox News of course immediately plugged the stochastic terrorism into a “soft on crime” dig at Dems.

Bernie Sanders Reaction GIF by The Daily Show with Trevor Noah

14 Likes
7 Likes