The Gallery of Just Plain Assholes (Part 1)

We’re clearly at a stage in which cold comfort is the only kind our overlords want us to have.

13 Likes
14 Likes

Say Word Lol GIF by Desus & Mero

11 Likes

Grifter Fight!

15 Likes

13 Likes
13 Likes

More in France than they probably have in Germany. If they ever tried, they’d run head-on into their anti-fascist laws.

Real soon now, Elon’s going to feel that one too, if he fired the German moderation team.

9 Likes

If they have money, they all vote Republican. And it’s very sad that women celebrities like Katy Perry, Gwyneth Paltrow and Kim Kardashian are too stupid to think beyond their economic bottom line.

16 Likes

Yup. Billionaires gonna billionaire.

15 Likes

Prediction: Taylor Swift will go gQp after the tour.

5 Likes

I know you’re joking, but I like to remind people that Taylor Swift has been increasingly vocal about safeguarding abortion rights. As she is nearing 30 years of age, it’s great to see her move left and become supportive of women’s rights rather than her bottom economic line. She was just on Graham Norton in a non-singing capacity and while I don’t really know her music, she is a breath of fresh air.

17 Likes
10 Likes

I mean, didn’t she start her career as a Christian singer until it proved more profitable to sing about kissing girls and putting whipped cream cans on her tits?

13 Likes

But - they were Christian tits!

12 Likes

Oh, that’s fine then!

snoop dogg GIF by Katy Perry

And of course, she was only kissing girls to get dudes, so that’s okay too! /s

And

13 Likes

Yeah, I’ve found her a little sus for years. I don’t know much about her, but I remember an interview she did once complaining about other singers using sex appeal to sell their music, so her hypocrisy was enough to make me largely dismiss her.

14 Likes

Chicago Bulls What GIF by NBA

The fuck…

14 Likes

Ultra-rich folks voting Republican at least makes an amoral sort of sense. It’s the poor, desperate white folks who make up a lot of the MAGAts who make no sense at all, even less Black, Latinx and LGBTQ+ folks who do so. Let the 0.01% vote red. 99.9% Dem should do it.

17 Likes

Hasn’t she always been religious and barely been able to keep it out of her public persona? Combine that with money and there was never hope.

5 Likes

Based on this story, and the links within to similar cases, I’m wondering what’s up with positions like that:

9 Likes