The Gallery of Just Plain Assholes (Part 1)

“We will not do so unless at gunpoint.“

I find your proposal acceptable?

19 Likes

Putting people at gunpoint is kind of a thing for governments, right? It’s like saying “Yeah? You and whose army?”

Why do Tech Lords always sound like bad Dr Evil imitations?

6z6uc0

13 Likes

But - how will France survive without Rumble? They must have dozens of users there.

15 Likes

Obligs:

Arrested Development Tobias GIF

15 Likes
9 Likes
13 Likes

I hope this crime ring stays busted for a long time. It’s been a huge problem in my area for several years, particularly at apartment complexes.

14 Likes

And they bust up more of them. This can’t be the only one out there.

13 Likes

“ “I fed into that,” Rogan said in his podcast, admitting he had no facts to back up his claim.”

It would be a shame if he had a stroke due to all those performance enhancing substances he takes. Just terrible.

16 Likes
14 Likes

Another obit that I look forward to reading one day.

13 Likes
10 Likes

By fix them he means wreck them.

17 Likes
16 Likes

He tried to cover his tracks by claiming after the fact that he was a Berlin Wall guard, not a Nazi, but the goose-stepping and Nazi salute (and previous bigotry from this young man) belie his retroactive claim. And yet, the principal wrote up the incident as if it were just a funny misunderstanding. He also has a history of issues, and this was the final straw.

Here’s a good thread of various videos, PDFs, etc., for those who still access Twitter:

12 Likes

Or maybe more of a mentally ill person.

1 Like

… and all those times he got hit in the head :face_with_spiral_eyes:

5 Likes

“Chronic traumatic encephalopathy (CTE) is the term used to describe brain degeneration likely caused by repeated head traumas. CTE is a diagnosis made only at autopsy by studying sections of the brain.“

We need that diagnosis- stat!

8 Likes

https://archive.ph/D15Qy

In 2019, three dozen leading researchers sounded a stark warning in a prominent scientific journal: To fight climate change and improve human health, the world needed to dramatically cut back on eating red meat.

The findings were quickly attacked by Frank Mitloehner, the head of an agricultural research center at the University of California, Davis, and a prominent critic of the journal’s research.

The report’s authors were spreading a “radical anti-meat agenda,” Dr. Mitloehner wrote on Twitter, where he led a backlash under the hashtag, #yes2meat. “Their so-called planetary diet is a quasi-vegan diet,” he said, calling the findings “anti-livestock.”

According to internal University of California documents reviewed by The New York Times, Dr. Mitloehner’s academic group, the Clear Center at UC Davis, receives almost all its funding from industry donations and coordinates with a major livestock lobby group on messaging campaigns.

18 Likes

Well, at least he advertises his bias, I guess.

Season 1 Nbc GIF by The Good Place

12 Likes