The Gallery of Just Plain Assholes (Part 2)

Yeah, most of his most well known songs (and there aren’t a lot of those) are about sex, and often about sex with underage girls. That’s his idea of substance, I guess.

Taylor Swift really drives right wing men nuts. In the same way AOC does.

9 Likes

And for a lot of the same reasons. I hate it.

7 Likes

Forgive the twitter post, but this was too good to not share.

and of course:

3 Likes
2 Likes

The Halla-aho posters, which at first glance resemble official campaign advertisements, were altered to display phrases such as “Fascist Halla-aho” and “Finland must be a safe space for Nazis.”

I’m just reporting the news.

2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

The Meta Pixel is a piece of code used by companies like Patreon to better target content to users

Funny, I thought Patreon was where people support creators with paid subscriptions to the things they make. I wonder what kind of content they have that needs to be targeted instead? It must be something really great, to make it worth overturning existing privacy laws for it. :unamused:

5 Likes

5 Likes

Bon voyage!

Season 10 Episode 20 GIF by The Simpsons

5 Likes

Go right ahead, asshole; I’ll be watching and waiting with fresh popcorn.

8 Likes

My, how triggered he sounds.

:joy:

3 Likes

Dear Scott Galaxy-brain: Google Scholar exists. There are papers which talk about the effect of DEI on straight white men, it’s just that they don’t say what you want them to.

Mixed Signals: The Unintended Effects of Diversity Initiatives

Conversely, these initiatives may lead to a presumption of unfairness for members of overrepresented groups, increasing the likelihood that traditionally advantaged groups will perceive themselves as victims of discrimination.

Understanding advantaged groups’ opposition to diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) policies: The role of perceived threat

In this paper, I draw on theory and research to consider three types of threat that can explain advantaged groups’ opposition to DEI policies: (1) resource threat, or concern about losing access to outcomes and opportunities; (2) symbolic threat, or concern about the introduction of new values, culture, and expectations; and (3) ingroup morality threat, or concern about their group’s role in perpetuating inequality.

What Majority Men Really Think About DEI And How To Engage Them In It (pdf)

And if you, Very-Intelligent-Hot-Take Scott, want to find a paper which tells you what you clearly already know, then the Heritage Foundation is gleefully stepping up in How America’s Great Philanthropic Foundations Are Corrupting Their Missions Under DEI Pressures (Warning: do not read this shite. It’s by the Heritage Foundation, so you already know what it says. To give you a clue, the first word of the abstract is “Woke”.)

8 Likes

Why wait 10 years, Scott?

It’s not a bad solution to the incel problem.

4 Likes

Animation Flag GIF by Patrick Smith

5 Likes

IMG_2092

9 Likes

Arrested Development Eye Roll GIF

5 Likes

Who’s “we“ Scott, you and your brain-worms?

6 Likes

In a viral video recorded by a Walmart worker, the boy’s lips are trembling as he sits in a shopping cart atop his mother’s coat. At one point, Darby tosses a bag of frozen food atop the child’s exposed legs.

When a man confronts Darby and asks, “What’s wrong with you?,” she tells him to lower his voice before twerking in his direction.

Later in the video, a female shopper is seen putting pants and a shirt–which she obtained from a Walmart rack–on the boy. While a stranger is clothing her toddler, Darby stands by scrolling on her phone.

Temperatures on January 17 hovered around the freezing mark. The day before, city government offices were closed due to icy road conditions.

1 Like

My heart goes out to that kid; his mom is an ignorant asshole.

Also I HATE it that they are Black; terrible behavior like this makes us all look bad.

9 Likes