The Gallery of Just Plain Assholes (Part 2)

I don’t see how that could be legally binding.

10 Likes

Long story short, Moz once again was acting like a knob

9 Likes
15 Likes

But, we have to know… is he really racist in his heart of hearts… /s

13 Likes

Nobody know… he blocked them all.

3 Likes

It’s tempting to assume that legal language was included as a tongue-in-cheek way of poking fun at Disney but it doesn’t appear that way.

4 Likes

No - it’s very much their style.

7 Likes
11 Likes

Maxwell’s lawyer indicated she will now take the appeal against her conviction to the US Supreme Court.

“We are cautiously optimistic that Ghislaine will get the justice she deserves from the Supreme Court of the United States.”

:thinking:

I wonder if there is a member of SCOTUS who was buddies with Epstein and Maxwell?

11 Likes

Probably Ginny Thomas.

12 Likes

Supreme Court Abortion GIF by GIPHY News

Well, someone’s prvacy.

11 Likes

Oh, Mr Aidala, everyone hopes she gets the justice she deserves.

You and everyone else may differ on what that means.

9 Likes

Following the match, an image of the flag and McArthur with it circulated on social media.

Ms McAllister said: “A witness viewed this and recognised the symbol as being associated with the Third Panzer division during the second world war.”

A fan felt an object strike her on the head. A two pence coin was then discovered in her hood.

The crimes came after McArthur was one of hundreds who invaded the pitch at Hampden Park after Rangers were defeated by Hibernian in the Scottish Cup final in 2016.

McArthur was also given a community payback order in 2020 after he admitted a breach of the peace related to disorder at an asylum rights protest in the city’s George Square.

He sounds like a delightful gentleman.

r/ScottishFootball has people saying his house is covered in Red Hand of Ulster flags (effectively the British equivalent of the Confederate flag). I don’t know if that is just the usual Rangers baiting or if he really is that weird.

13 Likes

?

Is that some kind of Nazi thing?

5 Likes

Throwing coins at people is a football hooligan thing

12 Likes

I see. Christ, such assholes.

8 Likes

11 Likes

It never, ever occurred to them that white supremacists would not see them as white? Seriously?

14 Likes

It’s huge.
ø 25.9 mm, 7.12 g

8 Likes

I know the group that sued and successfully eliminated consideration of race in admissions thought that the result would be more Asian student admissions. But I also recall pretty much every honest expert explaining it wouldn’t work out the way they wanted. it’s also a single year and the percentage of students who declined to select a race went up a whole lot. No way for the universities to determine how many of those students would consider themselves Asian.

The stupid. It burns.

Archive link

12 Likes